The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
Marketing Account Manager
- Job Title
- Marketing Account Manager
- Job ID
- 3 months
- New York, NY
- Other Location
- Can be virtual
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Marketing Consulting Company is seeking a Marketing Account Manager to contribute to our nonprofit client’s marketing efforts. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion, are driven by results, solid project management skills, we’re looking for you!
C2G Partners is a successful marketing and analytics solutions company that has been ranked among Inc. Magazine’s “Inc. 500 | 5000” list fastest growing companies in America, five out of the last six years. Our name C2G Partners means "Committed to Growth", and this reflects both our desire to deliver exceptional results to our clients in helping them grow their business, as well as a strong growth culture that develops our employees and grows our company. We aspire to be the preeminent provider of data driven marketing solutions in the industry.
The Marketing Account Manager will assist local chapters with the marketing of over 100 annual fundraisers. The ideal candidate will possess strong marketing project management skills, the ability to collaborate in a matrixed environment, manage multiple priorities at once, and a desire to give back. This is a consulting opportunity with the potential to become permanent.
- Location: New York, NY
- Duration: Consult to Perm
- Remote Options: Consultant can be located anywhere in the US
- Benefits: As a full-time consultant, you are eligible for the following benefits: Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, Pretax Commuter Benefits, and an incredibly supportive team cheering you on!
What you’ll do:
In this role, you’ll work closely with our client’s local chapters, as well as, cross-functional and external partners to develop marketing collateral, ensure websites are updated, and fundraising pages are operational. You’ll execute the marketing project plan for all events and become an indispensable resource to the marketing team.
- Work in matrixed environment, in an account manager role, with internal chapter clients who run large, complex fundraising programs, including Walks, Half Marathons, and Spin Class events totaling to 100 per year.
- Work with 38 national chapters of this non-profit, across the country
- Be responsible for marketing collateral, videos, recruiting emails, etc. for this program.
- Gather event vitals, share requirements with IT for setup, handling emails and social media, updating the website.
What you have:
- Marketing project management experience, preferably with non-profit experience
- Must have strong project management experience
- Must have basic marketing instincts
- Must have ability to follow up
- Must have solid writing skills
- Should be quick learner
- Be detail oriented
- Able to work with challenging people, who require constant, detailed communication
- Nice to have Analytics experience
- Nice to have Back-end savvy on content management tools
- Luminate Online experience a plus but not required