Option 1: Create a New Profile
- Job Title
- Product Manager
- Job ID
- Consult to Perm
- New York, NY
- Other Location
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Marketing Consulting Company is seeking a Product Manager to contribute to our Fortune 100 Financial Services Client’s partner application experiences. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion, are driven by results, solid product development skills - and want to be a consultant for our fast-growing company, we’re looking for you!
C2G Partners is a successful marketing and analytics solutions company that has been ranked among Inc. Magazine’s “Inc. 500 | 5000” list fastest growing companies in America, five out of the last six years. Our name C2G Partners means "Committed to Growth", and this reflects both our desire to deliver exceptional results to our clients in helping them grow their business, as well as a strong growth culture that develops our employees and grows our company. We aspire to be the preeminent provider of data driven marketing solutions in the industry.
The Product Management Consultant is responsible for leading the definition and delivery of the partner application experiences for a portfolio of high-profile strategic partners. You will deliver new features and functionality to improve usability/customer experience. You will be responsible for driving increased application engagement, customer satisfaction and digital conversions globally.
- Location: New York, NY
- Duration: Six months with possibility for permanent hire
- Onsite with potential for some virtual work, up to one day a week
- Benefits: We do offer benefits to our full-time consultants, those benefits include: Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, Pretax Commuter Benefits, and an incredibly supportive team cheering you on!
What you’ll do:
In this role, you’ll work closely with our Fortune 500 client to utilize strong organizational, technical and creative problem-solving skills while executing multi-business unit stakeholder management. You will be successful in a dynamic, complex environment and under deadline pressures. You will coordinate the efforts of a new scrum team within a SAFE train (stakeholders, designers, developers and analytics) to deploy new features across markets and products. This role works with internal stakeholders, as well as 3rd party partners to integrate business and technical requirements from both parties.
- Lead the product development of application experiences with engineering and user experience teams for a portfolio of brand partnerships
- Develop innovate strategies through our strategic partnerships to accelerate acquisition and growth globally.
- Partner with Enterprise Platform teams to develop aligned roadmaps and quarterly prioritization and delivery
- Drive an increase in digital application engagement by maximizing upper funnel traffic through best in class user experience development.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive point of arrival strategies
- Position requires a willingness to continually learn and implement ground-breaking product and technologies processes within a dynamic and highly matrixed environment to capitalize on the considerable investment made in the acquisition process.
- Develop and run high impact test & learn experiments that will inform the product strategy
- Lead a new scrum team in the near future
What you’ll get:
- A collaborative environment with supportive cross-functional partners
- A team focused on agile methodologies and leading new technology
- Exposure to product innovation in an enterprise organization
- Valuable experience running product applications for a highly visible Fortune 100 company
- Support and expertise from all levels of the C2G team including the Client Engagement and Talent teams
- Benefits including Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, Pretax Commuter Benefits, and an incredibly supportive team cheering you on!
Who you are:
You are a Product Manager with experience in product development, third party stakeholder management, and agile, with a desire to work on applications for a well-known financial services organization in an escalation environment.
What you have:
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager working across a mix of consumer and business digital products
- A digital product owner background with experience of the Agile delivery framework and playing a leading role in a Scrum team.
- A shown ability to build, run and prioritize a product backlog
- Excellent communication and listening skills; ability to build relationships, influence decisions and make things happen without direct authority.
- Have the ability to define, collect and report on metrics that are clear and concise and able to articulate the impact of decisions.
- Ability to shape product programs, their KPIs and roadmaps.
- Technical fluency - an ability to clearly describe tradeoffs with users and engineers about certain decisions.
- Highly organized - you are great at research and documenting your learnings
- Loves dealing with fast pace, changing needs, and limited resources.
- The ability to set a high bar for your team and empower them to achieve great results
- A “driver” personality - constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery while balancing the need for great collaboration.
- User-centric - examples from your past of product challenges that you powered through because you were unwilling to make your problems your users’ problems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A real passion for all things digital, inside and outside of work; in depth understanding of the latest digital trends, competitive landscape, technology advances, devices and consumer insights.
- People leadership and Scaled Agile development experience a plus