Option 1: Create a New Profile
Sr. Market Research Support Consultant
- Job Title
- Sr. Market Research Support Consultant
- Job ID
- Through Year End
- New York, NY
- Other Location
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Marketing Consulting Company is seeking a Sr. Market Research Support Consultant to contribute to our Fortune 100 Financial Services Client’s web marketing and content team. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion, are driven by results, solid market research skills and want to be a consultant for our fast-growing company, we’re looking for you!
C2G Partners is a successful marketing and analytics solutions company that has been ranked among Inc. Magazine’s “Inc. 500 | 5000” list fastest growing companies in America, five out of the last six years. Our name C2G Partners means "Committed to Growth", and this reflects both our desire to deliver exceptional results to our clients in helping them grow their business, as well as a strong growth culture that develops our employees and grows our company. We aspire to be the preeminent provider of data driven marketing solutions in the industry.
The Sr. Market Research Support Consultant will work onsite at our fortune 100 financial service client’s office in Manhattan. This exciting opportunity will utilize your research, project management, and qualitative survey design knowledge to drive the successful launch of new financial products. This role will serve on the client’s internal market research team, that partners with product teams to uncover and translate user needs within the B2B financial services ecosystem. You will help drive customer-centered solutions, bring a toolkit of qualitative research methods, and help build infrastructure and opportunities for sharing research more widely across the organization.
The successful Market Research Consultant will dive deep into several facets of research to shape new and existing client products, recruit and host focus groups, and conduct competitive analysis.
- Location: New York, NY
- Duration: July-December
- Onsite at client office
- Benefits: We do offer benefits to our full-time consultants, those benefits include: Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, Pretax Commuter Benefits, and an incredibly supportive team cheering you on!
What you’ll do:
In this role, you’ll work closely with our Fortune 500 client to support market research capabilities and become an indispensable resource to cross functional product teams within financial services by focusing on UX, design, and customer experience.
- Lead and partner with team on assigned projects, conduct primary customer research, and deliver actionable insights for commercial-facing digital experiences
- Consult with relevant internal stakeholders to determine research requirements and make appropriate recommendations to meet identified needs.
- Create a narrative and prepare presentations to bring results to life for stakeholders
- Manage stakeholders and establish timelines to ensure project delivery and collaborate with research teams across the organization
- Generate cross-channel insight based on research outcomes, bringing best practices and innovative thinking to the organization
- Organize opportunities to socialize research findings both online and offline
- Infuse the culture with a user-centered mindset
What you’ll get:
- You will become an indispensable resource to both marketing and product teams within a large fortune 100 environment
- You will work 35 hours a week M-F onsite in Manhattan’s financial district.
- Experience conducting research for client products with high visibility.
- Access to C2G benefits including health insurance, 401-K, and life insurance.
- Access to our entire team including the Client Engagement and Talent Teams.
- You will receive feedback and support from our Client Engagement lead.
Who you are:
You are an eager research professional, PhD, or masters graduate with a passion for customer experience and an inquisitive nature. You have a solid foundation in qualitative research processes, survey design, and quantitative analysis, and want to grow your skillset in a Fortune 100 environment. You enjoy the analytical side of research and are comfortable presenting your findings to high level leadership to influence new and existing products.
What you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree, Masters or PhD preferred
- 3-5 years of UX or other research methods, and/or digital interaction experience
- Experience in identifying research needs, using multiple methodologies to meet those needs, and aligning them with business strategy and product development.
- Knowledge of a range of qualitative methodologies and tools
- Comfortable working through ambiguity and creating structure in white space
- Relationship builder with strong influence management skills who excels at bringing multiple cross-functional teams together toward common goals
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- An understanding of how quantitative research methods work together with qualitative methods to provide a comprehensive range of insights.
- Expert knowledge of MS Office suite: PPT, Word, Excel
- Experience working in the financial services industry, or supporting financial services research preferred
- Expertise in designing surveys, posing questions, and implementing research studies
- Experience with Qualtrics, and/or other programs such as User Zoom, Opinion Lab, and Foresee
- Ability to be flexible and adjust to changing to priorities
- Eager attitude and willingness to collaborate