The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
Strategic Events Manager
- Job Title
- Strategic Events Manager
- Job ID
- New York City, NY
- Other Location
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Marketing Consulting Company is seeking a Strategic Events Manager to contribute to our Fortune 100 Financial Services Client. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion, are driven by results, with extensive product marketing and program management experience - and want to be a consultant for our fast-growing company, we’re looking for you!
C2G Partners is a successful marketing and analytics solutions company that has been ranked among Inc. Magazine’s “Inc. 500 | 5000” list fastest growing companies in America, five out of the last six years. Our name C2G Partners means "Committed to Growth", and this reflects both our desire to deliver exceptional results to our clients in helping them grow their business, as well as a strong growth culture that develops our employees and grows our company. We aspire to be the preeminent provider of data driven marketing solutions in the industry.
The Strategic Events Manager will have significant exposure at our client working on highly visible and innovative international events, providing outstanding project management for the Brand team, from project briefs to budgeting, workflows and weekly/ monthly project status updates you will play an integral role in the strategic brand planning.
- Location: Lower Manhattan with international travel around 25% of the time
- Duration: Now until the end of the year, extending into 2020 for the right candidate
- Benefits: We do offer benefits to our full-time consultants, those benefits include: Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, Pretax Commuter Benefits, and an incredibly supportive team cheering you on!
What you’ll do:
You will be joining an exciting and innovative brand and events team which has a significant strategic focus in the organization, it is highly visible on a global scale. We are looking to you to bring your strategic event and project management expertise as this is a vital role within our clients Brand Team.
- You will create and execute guidelines for global events,
- You will be responsible for creating sonic guidelines, executing various brand elements from logo treatment designs, to creating and executing guidelines for various brand assets.
- You will work on highly visible strategic events for our well know financial services client.
What you’ll get:
- A fun and fast pace environment with supportive cross-functional partners
- A team of experts supporting your projects
- Valuable experience and exposure at a Fortune 100 company.
- Support and expertise from all levels of the C2G team including the Client Engagement and Talent teams.
- Benefits including Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, Pretax Commuter Benefits, and an incredibly supportive team cheering you on!
Who you are:
You are a brand and events professional with at least 8 years of experience in a brand management focused role with a desire to grow your skill set and experience.
What you have:
- Highly detailed and organized; enjoys the planning and execution of global events
- 8 to 10 years of experience in marketing, brand, marcomm, marketing strategy and or events
- Strong background in managing relationships with agencies and external vendors and or agency or client-side experience
- Proficiency with social media platforms
- Experience in multiple types of branding on a global level would be ideal
- Thrives when working in a fast paced ever changing global environment
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Previous or current experience working for financial services companies
- Self-motivated, highly organized, detail oriented, multitaskers please apply!
- Thrive when working under pressure and with the key ability to meet deadlines
- Exhibit proactive capabilities, forward thinking to address issues before they arise.
- Proven ability to prioritize work and projects
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient with Microsoft office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Desire to work for a well-known Financial Services Company
- Ability to keep a sense of humor while working in a fast pace environment
- Collaborate well cross functionally and are an enthusiastic team player
- Open to international travel (25% of the time)