Option 1: Create a New Profile
Business Development Manager - Creative Services
- Job Title
- Business Development Manager - Creative Services
- Job ID
- Other Location
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Marketing Consulting Company is seeking a Business Development Manager – Creative Services to contribute to C2G Partners next level of growth and expansion. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion, are driven by results, solid sales skills - and want to be a part of this fast-growing company, we’re looking for you!
C2G Partners is a successful marketing and analytics solutions company that has been ranked among Inc. Magazine’s “Inc. 500 | 5000” list fastest growing companies in America, five out of the last six years. Our name C2G Partners means "Committed to Growth", and this reflects both our desire to deliver exceptional results to our clients in helping them grow their business, as well as a strong growth culture that develops our employees and grows our company. We aspire to be the preeminent provider of data driven marketing solutions in the industry.
The Business Development Manager – Creative Services will be responsible for generating and closing qualified sales leads for creative development projects. You will clearly articulate potential marketing strategies/tactics to prospective clients and guide clients on a course of action to include website development, custom 2D animation videos, email and social media campaigns, as well as, other creative marketing strategies.
What you’ll do:
In this flexible, part-time (10-15 hours per week) remote position, you’ll work closely with our Fortune 100 telecom client to drive the growth of creative services. With a strong background in strategic and executional marketing and a deep knowledge of creative development, you’ll expertly guide clients through the marketing options available.
As the Business Development Manager for Creative Services, you will create new opportunities via three primary channels:
- Monthly email blitz:
- Create the content/write copy for emails that will be distributed to an established list of contacts
- Follow up, via email and phone calls, with each contact who opened, clicked, or otherwise expressed interest
- Close the sale
- Create PowerPoint decks for one or two 30-45-minute webinars to further C2G’s brand awareness (total of 1-4 webinars per year).
- Present the deck on each webinar
- Newsletter submissions:
- Create the content/write copy for inclusion in specific newsletters (total of 2-4 submissions per year)
Who you are:
You are a sales and marketing professional, experienced in the creative development process. You have strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to develop content marketing for an established list of prospective clients. You are self-motivated, highly organized, and forward thinking to address issues before they arise.
What you have:
- 8+ years of experience in marketing and business development
- Strong strategic/executional marketing skills and creative knowledge, including website development, custom 2D animation videos, email/social media campaigns, etc. is required.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to prioritize work and projects
- Accustom to working on multiple projects or campaigns simultaneously
- Proficient with Microsoft office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Previous or current experience working in telecom is a plus
- Monthly email blitz: