Option 1: Create a New Profile
Direct Mail Production Consultant
- Job Title
- Direct Mail Production Consultant
- Job ID
- Irving, TX
- Other Location
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Marketing Consulting Company is seeking a Direct Mail Production Manager to contribute to our Fortune 100 Financial Services Clients. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion, are driven by results, have solid print production and direct mail production experience - and want to be a consultant for our fast-growing company, we’re looking for you!
C2G Partners is a successful marketing and analytics solutions company that has been ranked among Inc. Magazine’s “Inc. 500 | 5000” list fastest growing companies in America, five out of the last six years. Our name C2G Partners means "Committed to Growth", and this reflects both our desire to deliver exceptional results to our clients in helping them grow their business, as well as a strong growth culture that develops our employees and grows our company. We aspire to be the preeminent provider of data driven marketing solutions in the industry.
The Direct Mail Production Manager will be responsible for managing the print and letter shop pricing through rate cards or bid processes, create production estimates, interact with internal and external partners to ensure all campaigns are awarded appropriately, ensure timeliness, accuracy and drive cost savings.
- Location: Irving, Texas
- Full time (40 Hours a week) on site at our client’s offices
- Duration: Starting as soon as possible through the end of the year with the possibility to extend longer
- Benefits: We do offer benefits to our full-time consultants, those benefits include: Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, Pretax Commuter Benefits, and an incredibly supportive team cheering you on!
What you’ll do:
In this role, you’ll work closely with our financial services client to help manage their direct mail production projects. We are looking to you to utilize your production and data management expertise to drive reporting on campaigns, spend and supplier usage and constantly strive to drive cost savings.
- Manage the print and letter shop pricing through rate cards and/or a bid process for Direct Mail and Collateral campaigns
- Interact with production managers and suppliers to ensure all campaigns are awarded appropriately to ensure timeliness, quality and costs are accounted for
- Work with team members on supplier capacity planning
- Create production estimates and issue job awards to supply chain
- Manage the funding and reconciliation of postage accounts
- Assist with supplier control/compliance activities
- Manage monthly supplier scorecards
- Utilize production and data management expertise to drive reporting on a campaign, spend and supplier usage level
- Coordinate supplier reviews
- Partner with team to drive cost savings
- Partner on innovative initiatives that result in latest industry technology, process efficiencies and cost reductions
- Ensure adherence to all Compliance & Regulatory Standards
What you’ll get:
- A fast pace environment with supportive cross-functional partners
- A team of experts in print production and direct mail production
- Valuable experience for a highly visible Financial services company
- Support and expertise from all levels of the C2G team including the Client Engagement and Talent teams.
- Benefits including Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, Pretax Commuter Benefits, and an incredibly supportive team cheering you on!
Who you are:
You are a print production or direct mail production professional with experience in managing high volume direct mail production projects, someone who can successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously, drive cost savings and develop outstanding relationship with vendors, and internal partners.
What you have:
- Previous or current experience as a direct mail production manager.
Must have specific Direct Mail Production experience which includes understanding the lettershop, envelope and commercial print processes. Inline and Digital Print experience while not critical would be an added plus!
Must possess the ability to analyze production specifications and create estimates based on the information.
Previous or current experience working in an online tool that serves as a production spec/estimate and job awarding tool.
Self-motivated, highly organized, detail oriented, multitaskers please apply!
- Thrive when working under pressure and with the key ability to meet deadlines
- Exhibit proactive capabilities, forward thinking to address issues before they arise.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 5 years of print production or direct mail production experience
- Proven ability to prioritize work and projects
- Accustom to working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient with Microsoft office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to keep a sense of humor while working in a fast pace environment
- Collaborate well cross functionally and are an enthusiastic team player
- Location: Irving, Texas