Option 1: Create a New Profile
Digital Product Analyst
- Job Title
- Digital Product Analyst
- Job ID
- new york, NY
- Other Location
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Marketing Consulting Company is seeking a Digital Product Analyst to contribute to our Fortune 100 Financial Services Client’s product expansion into global markets. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion, are driven by results, solid product development understanding - and want to be a consultant for our fast-growing company, we’re looking for you!
C2G Partners is a successful marketing and analytics solutions company that has been ranked among Inc. Magazine’s “Inc. 500 | 5000” list fastest growing companies in America, five out of the last six years. Our name C2G Partners means "Committed to Growth", and this reflects both our desire to deliver exceptional results to our clients in helping them grow their business, as well as a strong growth culture that develops our employees and grows our company. We aspire to be the preeminent provider of data driven marketing solutions in the industry.
The Digital Product Analyst will be responsible for working with the core product team and different local market teams to gather market specific card application needs, streamlining the product when possible and representing the voice of the customer.
- Location: New York, NY
- Duration: May through year end
- Onsite in lower Manhattan
- Benefits: We do offer benefits to our full-time consultants, those benefits include: Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, Pretax Commuter Benefits, and an incredibly supportive team cheering you on!
What you’ll do:
In this role, you’ll work closely with Digital Card Activation team that is responsible for the strategy and delivery of digital servicing for Program Managers that service commercial accounts. In addition to focusing on the servicing for Middle Market customers, the team will also focus on integrating the commercial digital experience with enterprise platform capabilities and supporting enterprise initiatives that drive a holistic customer experience.
The client team is currently rolling out several commercial card applications to different international markets and this team is responsible for defining the end to end customer experience and product development as well as working with compliance and operational excellence teams to ensure adherence to all local regulations and laws.
- Describe the “base” digital product application and basic digital functionality to market teams
- Gather local market requirements while trying to leverage past product features and ensuring a seamless customer experience
- Negotiate with local market teams on requirements and helping explain impacts to timing and/or cost for new requirements
- Research local market requirements when needed as they relate to specific market asks
- Summarize product needs for leadership and/or other teams as needed
What you’ll get:
- A collaborative environment with supportive cross-functional partners
- A team focused on agile methodologies and leading new technology
- Exposure to product innovation in an enterprise organization
- Valuable experience running product applications for a highly visible Fortune 100 company
- Support and expertise from all levels of the C2G team including the Client Engagement and Talent teams
- Benefits including Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, Pretax Commuter Benefits, and an incredibly supportive team cheering you on!
Who you are:
You are a Product Analyst with experience in product development, compliance, and an understanding of how to negotiate requirements as it relates to product features.
What you have:
- 2+ years working in product development and/or digital products
- Basic knowledge of technical aspects of digital products and/or software development (familiar with terminology, etc.)
- Experience writing requirements and/or user stories
- Understanding of regulations and compliance in regards to new products
- Ability to ramp up quickly
- Attention to detail
- Ability to synthesize complex/technical/compliance-related information
- Good communication and ability to negotiate with external partners