Option 1: Create a New Profile
Marketing Program Manager
- Job Title
- Marketing Program Manager
- Job ID
- Long Island City, NY 11120
- Other Location
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Marketing Consulting Company is seeking a Marketing Program Manager to contribute to our Fortune 100 Financial Services Client. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion, are driven by results, with extensive product marketing and program management experience - and want to be a consultant for our fast-growing company, we’re looking for you!
C2G Partners is a successful marketing and analytics solutions company that has been ranked among Inc. Magazine’s “Inc. 500 | 5000” list fastest growing companies in America, five out of the last six years. Our name C2G Partners means "Committed to Growth", and this reflects both our desire to deliver exceptional results to our clients in helping them grow their business, as well as a strong growth culture that develops our employees and grows our company. We aspire to be the preeminent provider of data driven marketing solutions in the industry.
The Marketing Program Manager will have significant exposure at our client working on highly visible and innovative products, successfully navigating multiple workstreams across various organization this role will support the marketing initiatives and bridge the gap between the different businesses to ensure a successful launch.
- Location: Lower Manhattan
- Duration: Now until the end of the year, with the possibility to extend
- Benefits: We do offer benefits to our full-time consultants, those benefits include: Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, Pretax Commuter Benefits, and an incredibly supportive team cheering you on!
What you’ll do:
You will be joining an exciting and innovative team which has a significant focus in the organization, it is highly visible with their new cross sell initiatives. We are looking to you to bring your expertise as a project or program manager to build and maintain partnerships with marketing, decision management, risk, customer experience and finance.
- You will work on multiple initiatives designed to cross sell from retail banking products to card customers.
- You will be the point person for any questions and project management issues
- You will be responsible for the ongoing program management these specific cross sell initiatives
- Partner with product technology teams to support major product releases throughout the year
- You will work on highly visible strategic initiatives for our well know financial services client
What you’ll get:
- A fun and fast pace environment with supportive cross-functional partners
- A team of experts supporting your projects
- Valuable experience and exposure at a Fortune 100 company.
- Support and expertise from all levels of the C2G team including the Client Engagement and Talent teams.
- Benefits including Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, Pretax Commuter Benefits, and an incredibly supportive team cheering you on!
Who you are:
You are a marketing project management professional with at least 7 years of experience in a management focused role with a desire to grow your skill set and experience.
What you have:
- Highly detailed and organized; enjoys the execution of programs and able to absorb disparate pieces of information to form coherent workplans.
- You can keep a large team on track to ensure execution is completed on time
- Comfortable with ambiguity and known for your flexibility
- Retail banking and or credit cards marketing experience would be extremely beneficial
- Previous or current experience working for financial services companies
- Self-motivated, highly organized, detail oriented, multitaskers please apply!
- Thrive when working under pressure and with the key ability to meet deadlines
- Exhibit proactive capabilities, forward thinking to address issues before they arise.
- Proven ability to prioritize work and projects
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Bachelors Degree
- Proficient with Microsoft office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Desire to work for a well-known Financial Services Company
- Ability to keep a sense of humor while working in a fast pace environment
- Collaborate well cross functionally and are an enthusiastic team player