Option 1: Create a New Profile
B2B Account Management Development Program
- Job Title
- B2B Account Management Development Program
- Job ID
- New York, NY
- Other Location
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Marketing Consulting Company is hiring new grads for our B2B Account Management Development Program. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion, are driven by results, possess solid communication skills, and want to be a part of this fast-growing company, we’re looking for you!
C2G Partners is a successful marketing and analytics solutions company that has been ranked among Inc. Magazine’s “Inc. 500 | 5000” list of fastest growing companies in America, six out of the last eight years. Only 4% of companies make the list 3 or more times. Our name C2G Partners means "Committed to Growth," and this reflects both our focus on delivering exceptional results to our clients to help them grow their business, as well as a strong growth culture that develops our employees and grows our company. We aspire to be the preeminent provider of data driven marketing solutions in the industry.
As part of our B2B Account Management Development Program you’ll learn directly from our experienced team of Client Engagement professionals and will be ready to hit the ground running supporting our Fortune 100 clients and experienced consultant teams. This development program includes instructor-led, online and hands-on training all created to help you sharpen your skills and engage more effectively with our clients and consultants. Within a few months, you will have a solid foundation of account management, consultant engagement, and business development skills, as well as an understanding of C2G processes and procedures, and staffing best practices. Upon successful completion of this program, you will be assigned accounts and will team up with a Client Engagement Partner for ongoing coaching, mentoring, and leadership.
- Location: New York City, NY
- Duration: Fulltime Position
- Benefits: We offer benefits to our employees, including Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, Pretax Commuter Benefits, PTO, Paid Holidays, and an incredibly supportive team cheering you on!
What you’ll do:
The B2B Account Management Development Program is intended for recent graduates who are ambitious self-starters looking for an opportunity to significantly contribute to the success of a growing company. You’ll work closely with our experienced team of Client Engagement Partners to manage our existing customer accounts, support our team of consultants and grow our accounts. You’ll learn how to manage active client projects, solve business problems, prospect for new business, provide excellent customer service and meet growth and retention goals. When you complete the training, you’ll be on your way to becoming a top account manager for one or more of our most strategic accounts.
If you’re a natural leader, our B2B Account Management Development Program can give you the tools and network you need to build an amazing career. From securing new business, to managing our existing customers, you’ll have experience tackling a variety of challenges that can be applied to a wide range of future career opportunities with us.
The B2B Account Management Development Program includes:
Our team will provide you with the tools to learn the business, skills, accounts and processes to be successful in your new Account Manager role including:
- In-depth Training
- C2G Partners Orientation - learn our business so you can be as passionate about it as we are!
- Process & Tools – we’ll share our secret formula for providing exceptional support
- Account Management – become an expert engaging with consultants & clients
- Networking & Prospecting – best practices for expanding your network and finding opportunities
- Sales and Negotiating Skills – you will be on your way to closing new business!
- Client and Consultant Events – help us plan fun events for clients and consultants
- Coaching and Mentoring from an experienced Client Engagement Partner: You will be managing accounts under the direction of the Client Engagement Partner, focused on learning the nuances of your assigned accounts, and engaging with the team of consultants
- Performance Feedback: Client Engagement Partners will provide real-time performance feedback and coaching to hone and advance your account management skills.\
- Account Management Experience: At the conclusion of the program, you will become a Account Manager for one or more assigned client accounts. Coaching and mentoring will continue to be provided by the Client Engagement Partner, and you will receive additional training in areas such as developing and executing a communication strategy, managing and growing active engagements, building relationships, and identifying new and unique ways to increase value to both the client and our consultants, which will ultimately result in driving more business.
What you’ll get:
- A strong foundation and deep knowledge of the account management function
- To be part of a fun, engaging, and collaborative Client Engagement team and a leadership team who is invested in your success
- Valuable experience supporting Fortune 100 companies
- Professional growth and an established career path
- Support and expertise from all levels and functions of C2G, including the Client Engagement, Talent, and Operations teams
Who you are:
You are a graduating senior who is a persuasive communicator, excellent networker, aspiring entrepreneur, and creative problem solver. You are the ultimate “people person” and are exploring careers in marketing, sales, or recruiting. Competitive by nature, you’re known for establishing big goals, meticulously planning your approach, and then celebrating your wins. Also, being resilient and open to constructive feedback, you don’t let a loss derail your progress. You proactively seek out best practices, refine your approach, and keep trying. You’re a confident leader with infectious energy.
What you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university
- Strong academic performance
- Previous internships in Marketing, Communications, Sales or work experience during college
- Demonstrated leadership abilities through extra-curricular actives, volunteer efforts, or school projects
- Naturally curious; a quick study
- A self-motivated, highly organized, and detail-oriented person who thrives under pressure
- Proven ability to prioritize work and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills and an enthusiastic team player
- Proficient with Microsoft office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to keep a sense of humor while working in a fast-paced environment
- A passion for learning and growing
- Intrinsic motivation to achieve success