Option 1: Create a New Profile
Talent Acquisition Specialist - Entry Level
- Job Title
- Talent Acquisition Specialist - Entry Level
- Job ID
- Columbia, MD
- Other Location
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Marketing Consulting Company is hiring new grads for our Talent Acquisition Training Program. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion, are driven by results, possess solid communication skills, and want to be a part of this fast-growing company, we’re looking for you!
C2G Partners is a successful marketing and analytics solutions company that has been ranked among Inc. Magazine’s “Inc. 500 | 5000” list of fastest growing companies in America, six out of the last eight years. Only 4% of companies make the list 3 or more times. Our name C2G Partners means "Committed to Growth," and this reflects both our focus on delivering exceptional results to our clients to help them grow their business, as well as a strong growth culture that develops our employees and grows our company. We aspire to be the preeminent provider of data driven marketing solutions in the industry.
The Talent Acquisition Training Program includes comprehensive classroom training, including a combination of lectures, simulations, and online practice, and being paired with a Talent Acquisition Partner (TAP) for coaching, mentoring, and live practice on client jobs. At the conclusion of the program, you will have a solid foundation of core recruiting and candidate sourcing skills, as well as an understanding of C2G processes and procedures, and staffing best practices. At that point, you will start to work with a TAP to begin recruiting on client accounts.
- Location: Columbia, MD
- Duration: Fulltime Position
- Benefits: We offer benefits to our employees, including Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, Pretax Commuter Benefits, PTO, Paid Holidays, and an incredibly supportive team cheering you on!
What you’ll do:
The Talent Acquisition Training Program is intended for driven students who easily connect with people at all levels. As a people-centric, growth organization, the objective of this program is to develop strong talent acquisition professionals to hire exceptional talent as we grow. Program participants will receive classroom training, experiential learning, and mentoring before being placed on an account as a recruiter.
The Talent Acquisition Training Program includes:
- In-depth Training: You will learn:
- What makes C2G Partners a great place to work, and how to convey that to top candidates
- Staffing best practices
- C2G processes
- Compliance and employment law
- Core recruiting skills
- Candidate sourcing skills
- Coaching and Mentoring from an experienced Talent Acquisition Partner (TAP): You will begin sourcing under the direction of the TAP for open jobs, learning the nuances of your assigned accounts, and conducting initial phone screens.
- Performance Feedback: Talent Acquisition Partners will provide real-time performance feedback and coaching to hone and advance your recruiting skills.
- Recruiting Experience: At the conclusion of the program, you will become a recruiter for an assigned TAP/client account. Coaching and mentoring will continue to be provided by the TAPs, and you will receive additional training in areas such as developing a recruitment strategy, managing the recruitment of an account, building relationships with the client engagement team, and using competitive market information to increase value to both the client and consultants, which will ultimately result in driving more placements.
What you’ll get:
- A strong foundation and deep knowledge of the talent acquisition function
- To be part of a fun, engaging, and collaborative talent team and a leadership team who is invested in your success
- Valuable experience recruiting for Fortune 100 companies
- Professional growth and an established career path
- Support and expertise from all levels and functions of C2G, including the Client Engagement, Talent, and Operations teams
Who you are:
You are a graduating senior who easily connects with others; a “people person.” Competitive by nature, you’re known for establishing big goals, meticulously planning your approach, and then celebrating your wins. Also, being resilient and open to constructive feedback, you don’t let a loss derail your progress. You proactively seek out best practices, refine your approach, and keep trying. You’re a confident leader with infectious energy.
What you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university
- Previous internships in Talent Acquisition or Human Resources, or work experience during college
- Demonstrated leadership abilities through extra-curricular actives, volunteer efforts, or school projects
- Naturally curious; a quick study
- A self-motivated, highly organized, and detail-oriented person who thrives under pressure
- Proven ability to prioritize work and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills and an enthusiastic team player
- Proficient with Microsoft office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to keep a sense of humor while working in a fast-paced environment
- A passion for learning and growing
- Intrinsic motivation to achieve success