Option 1: Create a New Profile
Website Content Management Consultant
- Job Title
- Website Content Management Consultant
- Job ID
- 7 months
- Purchase, NY
- Other Location
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Marketing Consulting Company is seeking a Website Content Management Consultant to contribute to our Fortune 500 Fintech Client’s global website content strategy and project management process. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion, are driven by results, an agency background - and want to be a consultant for our global client, we’re looking for you!
C2G Partners is a successful marketing and analytics solutions company that has been ranked among Inc. Magazine’s “Inc. 500 | 5000” list fastest growing companies in America, five out of the last six years. Our name C2G Partners means "Committed to Growth", and this reflects both our desire to deliver exceptional results to our clients in helping them grow their business, as well as a strong growth culture that develops our employees and grows our company. We aspire to be the preeminent provider of data driven marketing solutions in the industry.
In this highly visible project, you will act as the internal content agency, and independently manage content across local and global markets on behalf of the client’s main website, and other digital platforms. Key initiatives include, but are not limited to, creating content decks, project management, and driving the content strategy and operating model while ensuring and managing quality for several client groups.
- Location: Westchester County
- Duration: 7 months, May through December
- Remote Options: 1 day remote/week, the rest onsite
- Benefits: We offer benefits to our full-time consultants, those benefits include: Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, Pretax Commuter Benefits, and an incredibly supportive team cheering you on! The client also provides a shuttle to campus from the train station, making it easily accessible from northern NJ and NYC.
What you’ll do:
In this role, you’ll support the Global Digital Marketing Platform team to focus on supporting our client’s websites across markets. You will act as a part of their internal agency to lead project management for website content updates, including consulting with internal business owners requesting content, and working with and managing technical teams and agencies externally.
Additionally, you’ll be responsible for the following:
- Page creation and content updates in web Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Developing copy decks from existing pages into excel, so that local markets can efficiently translate, customize and publish content
- Assist with governance of client websites from both a content and brand perspective to flag and help resolve issues
- Support several internal teams to maintain efficient project management of multiple market sites, while managing multiple priorities and deadline driven projects
- Testing of website functionality before and after deployment
- Content edits and error fixes
- Bug reporting and management to ensure fixes are complete
- Website analytics reporting
- Liaise with internal organization for search engine optimization, site tracking and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance
- May liaise with external agencies
What you’ll get:
- A fast-paced environment and experience working on a highly visible global website.
- Valuable experience managing content expansion for a Fortune 500 company across markets.
- Deep integration and collaboration with several client teams with exposure to high profile products and emerging technologies.
- Support and expertise from all levels of the C2G team including the Client Engagement and Talent teams.
- Benefits including Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, Pretax Commuter Benefits, and an incredibly supportive team cheering you on!
What you have:
- Project management experience in an an enterprise organization or in-house corporate marketing department setting
- Strong editing and proofreading with an eye for visual design
- Ability to work independently in order to drive multiple concurrent web content projects to deadlines
- 5 – 8 years of Project Management experience, including website management, content strategy, and agency work
- Experience working on programs for fintech or technology companies preferred
- Good understanding of data.
- Proven ability to manage multiple project priorities simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate with all levels of management, partners, and vendors
- Thrive when working under pressure while meeting deadlines
- Exhibit proactive capabilities, forward thinking to address issues before they arise.
- Proficient with Microsoft office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and project management tools
- Use of Adobe Experience Manager, a plus
- Collaborate well cross functionally and are an enthusiastic team player