Option 1: Create a New Profile
Content Management Consultant
- Job Title
- Content Management Consultant
- Job ID
- Purchase and Remote 2 to 3 Days per week, NY 10577
- Other Location
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Marketing Consulting Company is seeking a Content Management Consultant to contribute to our Fortune 500 Financial Services Client’s global content strategy and exclusive cardholder program. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion, are driven by results, solid project management skills - and want to be a consultant for our global client, we’re looking for you!
C2G Partners is a successful marketing and analytics solutions company that has been ranked among Inc. Magazine’s “Inc. 500 | 5000” list fastest growing companies in America, five out of the last six years. Our name C2G Partners means "Committed to Growth", and this reflects both our desire to deliver exceptional results to our clients in helping them grow their business, as well as a strong growth culture that develops our employees and grows our company. We aspire to be the preeminent provider of data driven marketing solutions in the industry.
In this highly visible project, you will project manage the expansion and evolution of content across local and global markets on behalf of the client’s exclusive, white label cardholder experiences program. Key initiatives include, but are not limited to, third party relationship management, project management, and driving the content strategy and operating model while ensuring and managing content quality.
- Location: NY Metro Area
- Duration: 4 months (June - through September)
- Remote Options: 2-3 days remote/week, the rest onsite
- Benefits: We offer benefits to our full-time consultants, those benefits include: Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, Pretax Commuter Benefits, and an incredibly supportive team cheering you on!
What you’ll do:
In this role, you’ll work with the consumer marketing team to drive evolution and improvements to the content strategy and operating model while ensuring and managing content quality globally.
Additionally, you’ll be responsible for the following:
- Content management: provide guidelines and best practices, strategies, and necessary framework.
- Be responsible for relationship management with third parties
- Work on content sourced around the world, providing markets with best practices, monitoring quality of content, and securing the best approaches.
- Project Management, consistency across markets, and collaboration
- Manage and evolve consumer surveys across all markets.
- Track content and program affection audience profiling, etc. with objectives of continually improving consumer offerings to increase loyalty.
- In collaboration with official partners and agencies, act as Client Content lead for geo-expansion projects
- Manage content pipeline
- Increase cross-border opportunities (i.e. markets getting access to other cities’ content plans in advance)
- Update definition of sourcing best practices including optimal commercial models.
- Lead the content creation of integration of client causes onto the platform including auction and charity integration
- In Partnership with global team, manage sponsorship assets added to program cities
What you’ll get:
- A fast-paced environment and experience working on a highly visible project.
- Valuable experience managing content expansion for a Fortune 500 global company.
- Support and expertise from all levels of the C2G team including the Client Engagement and Talent teams.
- Benefits including Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, Pretax Commuter Benefits, and an incredibly supportive team cheering you on!
What you have:
- 5 – 8 years of Content Project Management experience, including sourcing, expansion, and quality control
- Experience working on programs for financial services companies preferred
- Experience in an agency environment, and passionate about entertainment, sports, arts & culture, travel or culinary fields
- Good understanding of data.
- Experience with Contracts, SOWs, and sourcing content
- Consumer Engagement – raising awareness of program and media strategy
- Proven ability to manage multiple project priorities simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate with all levels of management, partners, and vendors
- Thrive when working under pressure while meeting deadlines
- Exhibit proactive capabilities, forward thinking to address issues before they arise.
- Proficient with Microsoft office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and project management tools
- Desire to work for a well know Financial Services Company
- Ability to keep a sense of humor while working in a fast pace environment
- Collaborate well cross functionally and are an enthusiastic team player