Option 1: Create a New Profile
HR Analyst Assistant
- Job Title
- HR Analyst Assistant
- Job ID
- New York, NY
- Other Location
C2G Partners provides marketing and analytics consultants to Fortune 500 and mid-sized companies on an interim basis or as an outsourced project. Our mission is to provide solutions that deliver extraordinary results at an affordable price. Headquartered in Newark, C2G has attracted a select portfolio of blue-chip clients in the Telecom, Financial Services, and Insurance industries.
We currently have an opportunity in New York for an HR Analyst Assistant. The ideal candidate will be available 10-20 hours per week and possess strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills. Candidate should be available to work virtually and travel to our local New York Headquarters twice per week. The HR Analyst Assistant role is a dynamic one, allowing you to get real experience working within Human Resources.
We are seeking an entrepreneurial people person who is obsessed with productivity, has a high degree of flexibility, loves assisting others to get things done efficiently and creating a great environment for our growing team. As the HR Analyst Assistant, you’re a jack of all trades who can multi-task, take full ownership of projects, and accommodate last-minute company needs while prioritizing the most time-sensitive and high-impact initiatives for the team. You will play an integral role in ensuring that our operations run smoothly and successfully. This job is perfect for detail-oriented, organized, and competent professionals with strong communication skills who can bring positive energy and a proactive attitude.
Primary Duties (include but are not limited):
- Update ATS
- Maintain employee records
- Filing/administrative duties
- Clerical support
- Operations and Human Resources support
- Manage office mail
- Support the administrative needs of the office
- Assist with the onboarding process
- Prioritize conflicting needs; manage items expeditiously, proactively, and follows through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion and the strictest levels of confidentiality
- Highly motivated and self-directed.
- Strong attention to detail & accuracy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work independently and effectively.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office and the Internet is a must.
- Ability to work comfortably in a team environment
- Reliable, patient and able to maintain a high level of professionalism
- Incredibly organized
- Positive attitude and people-person
- Comfortable engaging with vendors and potential candidates
- Previous office administrative experience is a plus