Option 1: Create a New Profile
Project Manager, Loyalty Platform
- Job Title
- Project Manager, Loyalty Platform
- Job ID
- Six Months
- Purchase, NY
- Other Location
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Marketing Consulting Company is seeking a Project Manager, Loyalty Platform to contribute to our Fortune 500 Financial Services Client’s loyalty program expansion. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion, are driven by results, solid project management skills - and want to be a consultant for our global client, we’re looking for you!
C2G Partners is a successful marketing and analytics solutions company that has been ranked among Inc. Magazine’s “Inc. 500 | 5000” list fastest growing companies in America, five out of the last six years. Our name C2G Partners means "Committed to Growth", and this reflects both our desire to deliver exceptional results to our clients in helping them grow their business, as well as a strong growth culture that develops our employees and grows our company. We aspire to be the preeminent provider of data driven marketing solutions in the industry.
In this highly visible project, you will project manage the expansion and addition of new features and functionality of a rewards platform for a global financial services client. Key initiatives include, but are not limited to, strategic planning, project management, coordination, and communication.
- Location: NY Metro Area
- Duration: 6 months
- Remote Options: On site for the first month and then primarily virtual
- Benefits: We offer benefits to our full-time consultants, those benefits include: Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, Pretax Commuter Benefits, and an incredibly supportive team cheering you on!
What you’ll do:
In this role, you’ll work closely with cross-functional teams and external vendors to map out the process and develop a project plan. Additionally, you’ll be responsible for the following:
- Strategic planning – Working closely with product leads to research, define, evaluate and plan strategic initiatives for the platform
- Project management support –Providing support to product leads and become the central co-ordination and control point for the product management team, establishing and keeping all relevant documentation up-to-date
- Reporting –Preparing and delivering reports for the management team ensuring visibility of progress and enabling informed decisions & discussions to ensure that the team remains on track to meet planned goals
- Pipeline planning –Ensuring clear definition, planning and delivery of all significant change and opportunities assigned to the team. Ensuring alignment, effective planning, governance and control across the various activity stages.
- Resourcing –Leading discussions with Project/Program and Senior Managers to ensure resource demand and supply alignment
- Stakeholder Engagement –Maintaining key stakeholder relationships to ensure integrated processes and alignment with context
- Risks / Issues –Management of operational level risks, issues and change through the application of best practice strategies and controls.
- Communications –Managing team communication strategy, planning and control
- Project Management Guidelines – Establish clear guidelines and tools for successful ongoing project management
What you’ll get:
- A fast-paced environment and experience working on a highly visible project.
- Valuable experience managing a platform expansion for a Fortune 500 global company.
- Support and expertise from all levels of the C2G team including the Client Engagement and Talent teams.
- Benefits including Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, Pretax Commuter Benefits, and an incredibly supportive team cheering you on!
What you have:
- 5 – 8 years of Platform Project Management experience, including the addition of new features and functionality
- Experience working on Loyalty programs for financial services companies preferred
- Familiarity with Confluence or other collaboration software preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven ability to manage multiple project priorities simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate with all levels of management, partners, and vendors
- Thrive when working under pressure while meeting deadlines
- Exhibit proactive capabilities, forward thinking to address issues before they arise.
- Proficient with Microsoft office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Desire to work for a well know Financial Services Company
- Ability to keep a sense of humor while working in a fast pace environment
- Collaborate well cross functionally and are an enthusiastic team player