Option 1: Create a New Profile
- Job Title
- Controller, CPA
- Job ID
- Columbia, MD
- Other Location
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Marketing & Analytics Company is seeking a Head of Finance/Controller to contribute to C2G Partners next level of growth and expansion. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion, are driven by results, solid financial and operational strategy skills - and want to be a part of this fast-growing company, we’re looking for you!
C2G Partners is a successful marketing and analytics solutions company that has been ranked among Inc. Magazine’s “Inc. 500 | 5000” list fastest growing companies in America, five out of the last six years. Our name C2G Partners means "Committed to Growth", and this reflects both our desire to deliver exceptional results to our clients in helping them grow their business, as well as a strong growth culture that develops our employees and grows our company. We aspire to be the preeminent provider of data driven marketing solutions in the industry.
In this newly created role, the Head of Finance/Controller will be a key player in the growth of C2G by providing strategic financial direction and insights into mergers and acquisitions, as well as, the development of new practice areas. This positions also offers the unique opportunity to expand your scope of responsibility from one solely focused on finance, to having direct oversight of compliance, finance, and real estate.
- Location: Columbia, MD
- Duration: Full-time Position
- Benefits: We offer benefits to our employees, including Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, and Pretax Commuter Benefits
What you’ll do:
As a member of leadership team, you will have a strategic role in the overall management of the company. You will partner closely with Executive leadership and business units to develop a financial and operation strategy to support the organization’s business goals, including metrics tied to that strategy and measurement of progress towards it. Additionally, you will have responsibility for leading our compliance and billing team, as well as, managing certain operational platforms and processes.
- Strategy; development of long term and short-term financial strategies, objectives and metrics, as well as measurement and reporting against those objectives.
- Reporting; financial reporting consistent with appropriate accounting and tax practices for management, lenders, and other third parties, and performance reporting for business units, including comparison to prior years and budgets, sales, recruiter, and major customer results.
- Forecasting; monthly forecasting of results, long term and short-term cash forecasting, and forecasting of estimated tax payments.
- Analysis; financial analysis supporting business decisions, including significant pricing decisions, financial performance measurements established for business units and departments, and compensation and commission plans.
- Contract management; review and approve customer contracts and ensure compliance.
- IT processes; manage internal and external systems for sales, recruiting and financial reporting, vendor management for IT services, and maintain security levels required by clients.
- Leadership; oversight of financial and compliance team, review of monthly GAAP financial statements, and managing relationships with bankers and tax advisors.
What you’ll get:
- To be part of a of smart, passionate, driven group of people who are committed to growth
- Valuable experience directing the financial strategy for a growth-oriented Marketing & Analytics company
- A leadership team invested in your success
- A company that offers the best of both worlds; the stability of an established business and the excitement and growth of a startup.
Who you are:
You are a strategic financial professional, ideally with professional services or staffing experience. Never satisfied with the status quo, you perform at your best when faced with big goals, in this case, helping transform a strong company into a leading provider of data driven marketing solutions. You have an established record of providing strategic financial direction for a rapidly growing company and the desire to roll up your sleeves and execute on that strategy. You never shy away from a challenge and understand the significance of your role – your positive impact on the business creates more opportunities for our employees, which allows our employees to create more value for our clients.
What you have:
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and reporting requirements
- Familiarity with U.S tax law
- Contract Understanding lender requirements
- High level of analytical skills
- High level of oral and written communication skills
- Ability to partner with senior executives
- Strong negotiating skills
- Intellectual leadership
- IT systems experience
- CPA or MBA