The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
(Sr) Analyst, Campaign & Content Execution
- Job Title
- (Sr) Analyst, Campaign & Content Execution
- Job ID
- new york, NY
- Other Location
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Marketing Consulting Company is seeking a Sr Analyst, Campaign & Content Execution to contribute to our Fortune 100 Financial Services Client’s web marketing and content team. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion, are driven by results, and want to be a consultant for our fast-growing company, we’re looking for you!
C2G Partners is a successful marketing and analytics solutions company that has been ranked among Inc. Magazine’s “Inc. 500 | 5000” list fastest growing companies in America, five out of the last six years. Our name C2G Partners means "Committed to Growth", and this reflects both our desire to deliver exceptional results to our clients in helping them grow their business, as well as a strong growth culture that develops our employees and grows our company. We aspire to be the preeminent provider of data driven marketing solutions in the industry.
The Analyst / Sr Analyst, Campaign & Content Execution Consultant will work onsite at our fortune 100 financial service client’s office in Manhattan. This exciting opportunity will utilize your project management, digital marketing, and content management skills to drive the successful launch of targeted digital marketing campaigns. This role will serve as the digital content system expert, ensuring the smooth, timely and error-free process flow between all departments ensuring quality control on all digital placements and maintaining the workflow. The successful Marketing Analyst will work with the tech teams to test content and maintain quality control.
- Location: New York, NY
- Duration: April-December
- Onsite at client office
- Benefits: We do offer benefits to our full-time consultants, those benefits include: Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, Pretax Commuter Benefits, and an incredibly supportive team cheering you on!
What you’ll do:
In this role, you’ll work closely with our Fortune 500 client to support online marketing campaign execution and become an indispensable resource to cross functional teams.
- Act as the resident "expert" in the content system, liaising between the partner managers and marketing teams
- Lead campaign validation activities to ensure quality control is captured on all broad-scale and targeted campaigns prior to full scale launch in production environments.
- Review and run quality checks on marketing placements, approving and pushing them live on the web
- Maintain updates and campaigns along with providing control evidence for governance
- Use light html to update static pages in system
- Maintain a monthly report of submissions and capabilities
- Own the content review process for the website and capture quality assurance
- Administer control testing to ensure compliance to regulations
- Be point of contact and provide escalation to product teams on production issues stemming from within the capabilities
- Maintain the monthly log of production issues and provide inputs to inform the enhancements for the capability
- Ensure seamless communication to partner manager to notify of system outages and if any issues with the live campaigns or content
What you’ll get:
- You will become an indispensable resource to both marketing, technology, and product teams within a large fortune 100 environment
- You will work 40 hours a week M-F onsite in Manhattan’s financial district.
- Experience launching dynamic digital campaigns on high visibility client websites
- Access to C2G benefits including health insurance, 401-K, and life insurance.
- Access to our entire team including the Client Engagement and Talent Teams.
- You will receive feedback and support from our Client Engagement lead.
Who you are:
You are a marketing and project management professional who has experience launching digital campaigns and maintaining online content. You have a solid foundation in marketing processes and campaign quality controls and want to grow your skillset across channels in a Fortune 100 environment. You enjoy the technical side of marketing, including content validation, html, testing, and maintaining systems.
What you have:
- 3-5 years’ work experience and/or corporate internship experience in Marketing
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Operations, Business or Finance preferred
- Project management experience
- Extremely detail-oriented with analytical skills/problem-solving skills
- Have a solid understanding of Marketing, content management experience a plus
- Familiar with the digital space and will work closely with technology teams to launch marketing on site
- Handle and respond productively and proactively cross-functional interactions - must have strong interpersonal skills; natural relationship builder
- Process-oriented and a quick learner of proprietary systems/processes
- Adaptable, problem solver, self-motivated, strong communications skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Understanding of marketing channels and / or execution processes preferred