Option 1: Create a New Profile
- Job Title
- Controls Partner
- Job ID
- Sioux Falls, SD
- Other Location
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Marketing Consulting Company is seeking a Controls Partner to contribute to our Fortune 100 Financial Services Client’s products. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion, are driven by results, have solid control, compliance, auditing experience - and want to be a consultant for our fast-growing company, we’re looking for you!
C2G Partners is a successful marketing and analytics solutions company that has been ranked among Inc. Magazine’s “Inc. 500 | 5000” list fastest growing companies in America, five out of the last six years. Our name C2G Partners means "Committed to Growth", and this reflects both our desire to deliver exceptional results to our clients in helping them grow their business, as well as a strong growth culture that develops our employees and grows our company. We aspire to be the preeminent provider of data driven marketing solutions in the industry.
As the Controls Partner we are looking to you to bring your controls and testing expertise to our well known Financial Service client. You will provide outstanding comprehensive control execution and have a significant impact on their marketing business group.
- Location: Sioux Falls, SD
- Full time (40 Hours a week) on site at our client’s offices
- Duration: 12 months with the possibility to extend longer
- Benefits: We do offer benefits to our full-time consultants, those benefits include: Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, Pretax Commuter Benefits, and an incredibly supportive team cheering you on!
What you’ll do:
In this role, you’ll work closely with our financial services client to help with the execution of control testing. You will be responsible for utilizing existing controls and expanding them to incorporate the larger teams across the marketing organization. Your outstanding attention to detail and ability to adjust controls based on the Annual Risk Assessment and changes in risk will be showcased in this role.
- Assist with Audit administrative needs such as coordination and follow up on requests, repository needs and reporting.
- Communicate with business owners to drive explicit requirements, timelines, and report clear and complete control testing results to leadership
- Create pre-emptive routines in which business partners are informed of defects and address the defects prior to MCA monitoring.
- Create Control Dashboard for reporting results
- Coordinate, schedule, and lead/facilitate meetings to support these objectives as needed
- Assist with Audits
- Coordinate and follow up on deliverable requests that includes ensuring proper approval
- Enhance/create repository for re-useable artifacts
- Create reporting related to audits
What you’ll get:
- A fast pace environment with supportive cross-functional partners
- A team of experts in Risk, Controls and Compliance
- Valuable experience for a highly visible Financial services company
- Support and expertise from all levels of the C2G team including the Client Engagement and Talent teams.
- Benefits including Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, Pretax Commuter Benefits, and an incredibly supportive team cheering you on!
Who you are:
You are an experience controls and compliance professional who has extensive experience working for a financial services company supporting various controls and testing. You understand audits and risk assessments in a highly regulated industry and are looking for an exciting opportunity to build upon your knowledge and expertise.
What you have:
- Experience work with audits, controls, compliance for a financial services company
- Familiarity with Risk Control Self Assessments
- Advanced Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Superior analytical and cognitive skills
- Experience in large-scale, high matrix corporate environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Exemplary organization and time management, with meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work in dynamic environment quickly adapt to changing priorities, and keep a perspective sense of urgency;
- Self-motivated, highly organized, detail oriented, multitaskers please apply!
- Thrive when working under pressure and with the key ability to meet deadlines
- Exhibit proactive capabilities, forward thinking to address issues before they arise.
- Ability to keep a sense of humor while working in a fast pace environment
- Collaborate well cross functionally and are an enthusiastic team player
- Location: Sioux Falls, SD