Option 1: Create a New Profile
- Job Title
- Product Owner
- Job ID
- New York, NY
- Other Location
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Marketing Consulting Company is seeking a Product Owner to contribute to our Fortune 100 Financial Services Client’s customer acquisition applications and digital experiences. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion, are driven by results, solid product development skills - and want to be a consultant for our fast-growing company, we’re looking for you!
C2G Partners is a successful marketing and analytics solutions company that has been ranked among Inc. Magazine’s “Inc. 500 | 5000” list fastest growing companies in America, five out of the last six years. Our name C2G Partners means "Committed to Growth", and this reflects both our desire to deliver exceptional results to our clients in helping them grow their business, as well as a strong growth culture that develops our employees and grows our company. We aspire to be the preeminent provider of data driven marketing solutions in the industry.
The Product Owner will be on the team responsible for the development and deployment of customer application platform features and digital journeys across mobile and web. He/She will work to develop features that can be scaled internationally to foster customer growth for the organization in a cost-effective manner. The successful individual ensures that his/her Product meets the evolving needs of the enterprise through continual innovation, evaluation and deployment. They will use their agile experience to be a successful part of a dynamic, complex environment and meet deadline pressures.
- Location: New York, NY
- Duration: Six months with possibility for permanent hire
- Onsite with potential for some virtual work, up to one day a week
- Benefits: We do offer benefits to our full-time consultants, those benefits include: Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, Pretax Commuter Benefits, and an incredibly supportive team cheering you on!
What you’ll do:
In this role, you’ll work closely with our Fortune 500 client to develop digital journeys and acquisition applications in an agile environment and become an indispensable resource to the acquisition team.
- Provide support to core product development and testing as part of releases based on an intimate knowledge of the customer and technology
- Support product backlog management and prioritization
- Partner with agile scrum team to deliver product level enhancements
- Enable analytics-driven decision making to evolve products and usage while monitoring KPI analytics
- Lead and/or write stories for scrum teams while being agile and transformation champion
- Work directly with the Product Manager and scrum teams and manage day-to-day priorities, escalations, etc.
- Help the team plan 1 - 3 sprints ahead
What you’ll get:
- A collaborative environment with supportive cross-functional partners
- A team focused on agile methodologies and leading new technology
- Exposure to international initiatives
- Valuable experience running digital product applications for a highly visible Fortune 100 company.
- Support and expertise from all levels of the C2G team including the Client Engagement and Talent teams.
- Benefits including Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, Pretax Commuter Benefits, and an incredibly supportive team cheering you on!
Who you are:
You are a Product Owner or Business Analyst with experience in product development and supporting scrum teams with a desire to work on digital applications for a well-known financial services organization.
What you have:
- Product development or management experience as Product Owner or Business Analyst
- 2-5 years of relevant experience working with agile methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Statistics, Mathematics, Business or Finance
- Proficiency in the use of Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Experience with digital analytics
- Ability to effectively adapt under changing task priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organization, great time management skills, and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with good influencing skills and a passion to learn
- Project management skills
- Knowledge of digital products or financial services preferred