Option 1: Create a New Profile
- Job Title
- Reputation Specialist
- Job ID
- 4-6 months, possible hire
- New York, NY
- Other Location
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Marketing Consulting Company is seeking a Reputation Specialist to work for our health and wellness startup client in NYC. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion, are driven by results, solid customer engagement skills - and want to be a consultant for our mission driven client, we’re looking for you!
C2G Partners is a successful marketing and analytics solutions company that has been ranked among Inc. Magazine’s “Inc. 500 | 5000” list fastest growing companies in America, five out of the last six years. Our name C2G Partners means "Committed to Growth", and this reflects both our desire to deliver exceptional results to our clients in helping them grow their business, as well as a strong growth culture that develops our employees and grows our company. We aspire to be the preeminent provider of data driven marketing solutions in the industry.
- Location: Onsite in New York, NY
- Duration: 4-6 months, with possibility of permanent hire
- Benefits: We do offer benefits to our full-time consultants, those benefits include: Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, Pretax Commuter Benefits, and an incredibly supportive team cheering you on!
What you’ll do:
This role will focus on actively nurturing our Client's online reputation with customers and prospects across multiple platforms in order to increase engagement and optimize brand sentiment. You will use your exceptional oral and written communication skills to develop engaging content and build relationships with customers. You are a people person, who loves interacting with customers, and has the ability to moderate a variety of conversations within our online community, acting as the voice of the brand.
Additionally, you will:
- Lead Reputation Management day to day activities - monitor and respond to online reviews across a variety of media outlets, especially Amazon, in a timely manner
- Communicate in a unified and engaging voice across multiple platforms (organic, paid, Amazon) including reviews feedback and 1-1 digital communications
- Build and maintain a strategy for encouraging reviews at appropriate touchpoints utilizing approved communications and community engagement
- Identify opportunities to optimize online reputation on key platforms such as Google, Yelp, Facebook and Amazon.
- Create and maintain a process to increase the visibility of customer reviews and endorsements in Client Marketing and on the website
- Partner with B2B team to facilitate and monitor physician reviews and endorsements
- Manage Review/Reputation social listening & feedback extraction - monitor and report on feedback and public commentary, analyze relevant reputation and review volume & sentiment metrics.
- Use data to increase review volume and ratings, identify trends, and recommend improvements Partner with CX, Social Customer Care/Community and Brand
What you’ll get:
- The opportunity to work for a mission driven health and wellness company that is positively affecting people’s lives
- Valuable experience creating engaging customer experiences that focus on reviews and brand sentient.
- The opportunity to be a part of immense growth-the company has plans to double in size and enhance the way they interact with customers
- Ability to own reputation strategy and act as the voice of the brand across channels.
- Support and expertise from all levels of the C2G team including the Client Engagement and Talent teams.
Who you are:
You are an eager marketing professional who enjoys building a responsive customer experience through 1 on 1 interactions across channels. You have a proactive mindset, and experience moderating online customer communities across ecommerce, social media, and product review sites. You understand how to optimize customer feedback, and build lasting relationships within online communities while being the voice of the brand. You’re interested in evaluating both data and strategy to drive brand reputation and sentiment measurement.
What you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications
- 1-3 years of professional, hands on experience managing the online reputation for a brand
- Hands on experience responding to customer reviews online
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Deep passion and empathy for connecting customers with brands and strong recognition of the
broader public and SEO impact of responses in social forums.
- Strong knowledge of reputation and review management trends, using different platforms, and
creating engaging content and experiences.
- Ability to identify and track relevant brand mentions online, interpret ratings/review and customer
engagement metrics, identify patterns, and iterate based on data.
- Ability to learn quickly and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Start-up experience is a plus