Option 1: Create a New Profile
Email Marketing Specialist
- Job Title
- Email Marketing Specialist
- Job ID
- 6 months, possible hire
- New York, NY
- Other Location
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Marketing Consulting Company is seeking an Email Marketing Specialist to work for our health and wellness startup client in NYC. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion, are driven by results, solid email marketing skills - and want to be a consultant for our mission driven client, we’re looking for you!
C2G Partners is a successful marketing and analytics solutions company that has been ranked among Inc. Magazine’s “Inc. 500 | 5000” list fastest growing companies in America, five out of the last six years. Our name C2G Partners means "Committed to Growth", and this reflects both our desire to deliver exceptional results to our clients in helping them grow their business, as well as a strong growth culture that develops our employees and grows our company. We aspire to be the preeminent provider of data driven marketing solutions in the industry.
- Location: Onsite in New York, NY
- Duration: 6 months, with possibility of permanent hire
- Benefits: We do offer benefits to our full-time consultants, those benefits include: Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, Pretax Commuter Benefits, and an incredibly supportive team cheering you on!
What you’ll do:
You will own marketing campaigns and lifecycle flows to drive customer retention and engagement. You will create multi-channel marketing campaigns to connect with customers and energize them about our Client's products and the latest in health and wellness. In addition to working on retention (existing customers), you will also work on driving increased acquisition of new subscribers.
Additionally, you will:
- Grow overall customer lifetime value via targeted program and new feature marketing that deepen customer relationships, drive increased order value and frequency, and retention.
- Increase universe of marketing-qualified leads, by identifying new sources of leads (list buying, Facebook, third party data, etc.) and optimizing site traffic conversion through calls-to-action, pop-ups, landing pages and re-targeting.
- Manage customer segment marketing including subscriber lifecycle (early life, growth, advocacy, retention, lapsed) and unique audiences such as single purchasers and B2B sourced customers.
- Create brand-building holistic experiences, in partnership with Content & Social Media to drive broad and targeted awareness and traffic, content engagement and lead capture.
- Partner with Data Science to create and leverage predictive modeling, key behavioral triggers, and personalization opportunities to optimize marketing reach and impact
- Act as primary CRM platform subject matter expert with internal partners, external vendors to support rollout and adoption of new capabilities, troubleshooting, and optimization.
- Own production and end-to-end execution of campaigns, including targeting, test design, creative, QA, and measurement to meet campaign and strategic objectives.
- Utilize campaign engagement metrics to optimize campaigns, report results, identify trends, and articulate impact on overall CRM strategy and recommend action.
- Manage and execute urgent ad hoc servicing and operations email communications as needed
- Support creation and documentation of procedural and strategic processes, calendars and reporting.
What you’ll get:
- The opportunity to work for a mission driven health and wellness company that is positively affecting people’s lives
- Valuable experience creating effective marketing campaigns that focus on leads and retention in a fast paced, startup environment
- The opportunity to be a part of immense growth-the company has plans to double in size and enhance the way they interact with customers
- Ability to own marketing strategy and execution across channels, while being the SME on new CRM platforms and marketing technology.
- Support and expertise from all levels of the C2G team including the Client Engagement and Talent teams.
Who you are:
You are an eager marketing professional who thrives in a fast paced environment and wants to join a growing startup. You have expertise executing targeted, segmented lead and retention email campaigns in all stages of the customer journey. You love creating digital experiences through CRM, email marketing, and upcoming mediums to create holistic, brand building experiences that drive revenue. You’re interested in evaluating both data and strategy to drive subscription-based products and brand awareness to both B2C and B2B customers.
What you have:
- Bachelor’s degree with 3-5 years of e-commerce CRM marketing experience, including hands-on email marketing, with additional channel (direct mail, retargeting, etc) experience helpful.
- Experience executing email marketing campaigns through MailChimp required
- Experience leveraging customer data to optimize marketing targeting, content and performance
- Familiarity with customer segmentation creation, lifecycle and journey mapping.
- Experience with a variety of marketing program types including, real-time trigger, personalized, product centric, content, and journey.
- Ability to apply customer centric lens across all actions, to ensure exceptional customer experiences while driving business results.
- Prior experience with CRM platforms and capabilities, including ESP, CMS, CDP/Data, Deliverability
- Knowledge of CSS/HTML for troubleshooting, template optimization, and device compatibility
- Ability to learn quickly and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility and agility to adapt to changing and evolving business objectives.
- Strong collaboration skills to work across multiple teams and build alignment