Option 1: Create a New Profile
Advisor/Project Coordinator—Campaign Outreach
- Job Title
- Advisor/Project Coordinator—Campaign Outreach
- Job ID
- Washington, DC
- Other Location
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Marketing Consulting Company is seeking a Marketing Campaign Project Coordinator . If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion, are driven by results, have solid marketing campaign management skills and strong writing experience - and want to be a consultant for our fast-growing company, we’re looking for you!
C2G Partners is a successful marketing and analytics solutions company that has been ranked among Inc. Magazine’s “Inc. 500 | 5000” list fastest growing companies in America, five out of the last six years. Our name C2G Partners means "Committed to Growth", and this reflects both our desire to deliver exceptional results to our clients in helping them grow their business, as well as a strong growth culture that develops our employees and grows our company. We aspire to be the preeminent provider of data driven marketing solutions in the industry.
The Marketing Campaign Project Coordinator will work with the Multi-state Campaign Outreach Team, which focuses on developing public messaging, research, collateral, and paid media for campaigns including Caregiving, Utilities and Medicaid;
- Location: Washington, DC
- Full time (40 Hours a week) on site at our client’s office in DC
- Duration: 12 months with the possibility to extend longer
- Benefits: We do offer benefits to our full-time consultants, those benefits include: Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, Pretax Commuter Benefits, and an incredibly supportive team cheering you on!
What you'll do:
The Project Specialist will report to the Multistate Campaign Outreach Director, and work closely with the Senior Advisor and Advisor for multistate campaigns, including Caregiving, Utilities and Medicaid.
- Leading client’s story-telling initiative, eg. for the caregiving campaign including coordinating and vetting stories; serving as the primary point of contact for family caregivers; identifying and deploying family caregivers for media interviews and/or state or federal advocacy. In addition, the Project Specialist serves as the primary point of contact for advocacy advertising agency; leads production management for story-collection campaigns; and contributes to the development strategy to increase online and social media profile for Caregivers stories.
- Coordinating national spokesperson(s) schedule for state office events, including confirming availability and details of events; communicating with spokesperson(s) and state office(s); providing template materials about spokesperson(s) for event(s)—and developing new ones, as necessary.
- Organizing and maintaining project schedules for Multistate Campaign Outreach team in Microsoft Project, including tracking incoming requests and deadlines; developing research, advertising and design schedules per project; and, monitoring deadlines.
- Tracking Multistate Campaign Outreach advertising budget, including monthly reconciliation; contribute to quarterly forecasting.
- Contributing to development of tool kit materials related to issues or sub-issues of the multistate campaigns, including writing and design.
- Editing and Proofing of all Multistate Campaign Outreach public-facing materials.
- Using Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop) to create and/or edit graphics, PowerPoint presentations.
- Coordinating special projects including those requiring complex content and production.
- Scanning social media daily to propose social media content for multistate campaigns, providing context for Campaign Outreach social media team.
- Creating reports and summaries to show progress in multistate campaigns.
What you’ll get:
- A fast pace environment with supportive cross-functional partners
- A team of experts in Marketing Strategy and Data Sciences
- Valuable experience for a highly visible company
- Support and expertise from all levels of the C2G team including the Client Engagement and Data Science teams.
- Benefits including Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, Pretax Commuter Benefits, and an incredibly supportive team cheering
What you have:
Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Communications, and/or Marketing.
Experience in writing for public relations (e.g. op-Ed, LTE, blog post, press release)
Ability to learn and understand complex issues quickly, while contributing fully to a fast-paced, dynamic team.
1. Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Project, Excel and PowerPoint
2. Proficiency in Adobe Suite, particularly Illustrator and Photoshop.
3. Demonstrated project coordination/management experience.
4. Strong writing, editing, and proofreading experience.
- Location: Washington, DC