Option 1: Create a New Profile
Associate Writer, Corporate Communications and Customer Service
- Job Title
- Associate Writer, Corporate Communications and Customer Service
- Job ID
- 6-12 months
- Washington, DC
- Other Location
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Marketing Consulting Company is seeking an Associate Writer, Corporate Communications and Customer Service to work for our globally conscious, media client in DC. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion, are driven by results, solid writing skills - and want to be a consultant for our established media client, we’re looking for you!
C2G Partners is a successful marketing and analytics solutions company that has been ranked among Inc. Magazine’s “Inc. 500 | 5000” list fastest growing companies in America, five out of the last six years. Our name C2G Partners means "Committed to Growth", and this reflects both our desire to deliver exceptional results to our clients in helping them grow their business, as well as a strong growth culture that develops our employees and grows our company. We aspire to be the preeminent provider of data driven marketing solutions in the industry.
- Location: Washington, DC
- Duration: 6-12 Months
- Remote Options: Primarily on site, but can be remote for experienced candidates
- Benefits: We do offer benefits to our full-time consultants, those benefits include: Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, Pretax Commuter Benefits, and an incredibly supportive team cheering you on!
What you’ll do:
You’ll work closely with our media client to write conversational, on brand responses to customer inquiries, and manage the process across the division. You’ll work with a Director to create a consistent response process, research answers internally within the organization, and deliver a cohesive, well thought out response to each inquiry within a consistent brand.
Additionally, you will:
- Create a process to field all customer inquiries across the group
- Research and track down answers within the organization on a myriad of socially conscious, environmental, media, and business questions
- Independently compose well written, thoughtful responses to each inquiry, all in line with a consistent brand voice
- Manage adhoc projects for the organization
- Focus on the customer experience, and respond in a timely manner
What you’ll get:
- The opportunity to work for an award-winning media establishment with a commitment to corporate sustainability.
- Valuable experience creating globally conscious written statements for a highly visible company.
- The opportunity to research and engage in brand positions on a wide variety of exciting topics
- Ability to focus on the customer experience and represent a highly visible media organization through your writing.
- Support and expertise from all levels of the C2G team including the Client Engagement and Talent teams.
Who you are:
You are an eager Journalism, Communications, or Poly Sci recent graduate with impeccable writing skills, passion, and project management experience, with a desire to work with a company whose mission is to protect the planet. You want to utilize your business writing and inquisitive nature to enhance the customer experience and write about a myriad of global and business initiatives.
What you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, journalism, marketing or political science
- Ability to seek out and extract information internally to answer customer inquiries
- Impeccable communication skills, written and verbal
- Project management experience, and the ability to work independently
- Ability to write cohesive, conversational correspondence in line with brand voice and client positioning
- 1-3 years’ experience in customer service, journalism, marketing, or writing
- Experience in the publishing industry a plus.
- Passion for environmental and globally conscious initiatives a plus