Option 1: Create a New Profile
Talent Acquisition Partner
- Job Title
- Talent Acquisition Partner
- Job ID
- Columbia, MD
- Other Location
- Tampa, FL
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Marketing Consulting Company is seeking a Talent Acquisition Partner to contribute to C2G Partners next level of growth and expansion. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion, are driven by results, solid recruiting skills, and want to be a part of our fast-growing company, we’re looking for you!
C2G Partners is a successful marketing and analytics solutions company that has been ranked among Inc. Magazine’s “Inc. 500 | 5000” list fastest growing companies in America, five out of the last six years. Our name C2G Partners means "Committed to Growth", and this reflects both our desire to deliver exceptional results to our clients in helping them grow their business, as well as a strong growth culture that develops our employees and grows our company. We aspire to be the preeminent provider of data driven marketing solutions in the industry.
The Talent Acquisition Partner will be responsible for the recruitment strategy and execution of specific accounts. You will attract, engage, and place top marketing talent on consulting projects in area such as project management, campaign strategy and execution, digital strategy and execution, marketing technology, product management, marketing compliance, and creative. You will also lead a small team of junior recruiters, including training and coaching on recruitment best practices.
- Location: Columbia, MD or Tampa, FL
- Duration: Full time Position
- Remote Options: Some flexibility
What you’ll do:
In this role, you’ll partner with our Client Engagement team to place marketing consultants on projects. You will design and implement effective talent acquisition strategies that include a thorough assessment of the client’s current business objectives and evolving needs, the attraction of a highly qualified consultant pool, identification of top talent, and a positive candidate experience. As an on site Talent Acquisition Partner, you will also lead a small team of junior recruiters, training and coaching them in best practices.
- Lead the recruiting efforts of project-based consultants for your accounts, from the time an opportunity is identified through candidate placement.
- Deliver high quality candidates while guiding the Client Engagement Partners and consultants through the recruitment process.
- Be the Talent Subject Matter Expert for your accounts and develop a deep understanding about the marketing space, the clients we support, and our talent community.
- Provide consultation on market intelligence, compensation, and industry changes.
- Continuously build a talent pipeline of top candidates in the market and cultivate relationships for future opportunities.
- Qualify and shortlist talent for open positions.
- Establish relationships with leadership, our core team and consultants, candidates, and the community at-large.
What you’ll get:
- The opportunity to drive business growth and help candidates secure consulting opportunities
- The ability to develop leadership skills in a highly visible role
- A leadership team invested in your success
- To be part of a smart, passionate group of people who are committed to growth
- To work with top marketing and analytics talent and an impressive list of clients
- Benefits including Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, and PTO
Who you are:
You are a Talent Acquisition professional with experience in marketing or professional services recruiting and a desire to match talented professionals with clients launching critical marketing initiatives. You are excited about the changes taking place in the workforce and want to help companies engage with talent in new and different ways.
What you have:
- A minimum of 5-8 years of experience in full lifecycle recruiting.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Communications, Business, or related discipline required.
- Experience in candidate sourcing and qualifying, job analysis, wage and salary trends, and relationship management.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad and deep range of positions on a national and multi-location level.
- Aptitude to assimilate complex, and at times, disparate information from client and hiring manager discussions/emails, into a clear picture of recruiting needs.
- Experience mining online databases, social media sites, and constructing advanced search strings.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, self-motivation, and an abundance of enthusiasm and energy; you are results-oriented with a strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to handle multiple demands and sensitive, confidential information, accept criticism and constructive feedback, while being adaptable and flexible.
- Capacity to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures and be successful working in white space.
- Ability to keep a sense of humor while working in a fast pace environment.
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills.