Option 1: Create a New Profile
- Job Title
- Product Owner
- Job ID
- New York, NY
- Other Location
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Marketing Consulting Company is seeking a Product Owner to contribute to our Fortune 100 Financial Services Client’s customer acquisition applications and digital experiences. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion, are driven by results, solid product development skills - and want to be a consultant for our fast-growing company, we’re looking for you!
C2G Partners is a successful marketing and analytics solutions company that has been ranked among Inc. Magazine’s “Inc. 500 | 5000” list fastest growing companies in America, five out of the last six years. Our name C2G Partners means "Committed to Growth", and this reflects both our desire to deliver exceptional results to our clients in helping them grow their business, as well as a strong growth culture that develops our employees and grows our company. We aspire to be the preeminent provider of data driven marketing solutions in the industry.
The Product Owner will be on the team responsible for managing the client website, online applications, and certain processes/pages on the website. The successful individual ensures that his/her Product meets the evolving needs of the enterprise through continual innovation, evaluation and deployment. Requires strong organizational, technical and creative problem-solving skills. Must work well in a dynamic, complex environment and under deadline pressures.
- Location: New York, NY
- Duration: Six months with possibility for permanent hire
- Onsite with potential for some virtual work, up to one day a week
- Benefits: We do offer benefits to our full-time consultants, those benefits include: Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, Pretax Commuter Benefits, and an incredibly supportive team cheering you on!
What you’ll do:
In this role, you’ll work closely with our Fortune 500 client to support the the product functional design and UX design process based on an intimate knowledge of the customer and technology. In addition you will write user stories and work the scrum team to develop new features and prioritize the backlog in an agile environment.
- Work with product manager on the the product functional design and UX design process based on an intimate knowledge of the customer and technology;
- Prioritizing engineering work and balancing the requirements of customers and stakeholders;
- Enabling analytics-driven decision making to evolve products and usage;
- Help your product manager think through products by making difficult tradeoffs and removing roadblocks;
- Defining and executing the deployment plan, working to insure that marketing and sales have what they need to be successful
- Lead and/or write stories for scrum teams;
- Agile mindset and transformation champion;
- Work directly with scrum teams and manage day-to-day priorities, escalations, etc.
- Planning 1 - 3 sprints ahead
What you’ll get:
- A collaborative environment with supportive cross-functional partners
- A team focused on agile methodologies and leading new technology
- Exposure to international initiatives
- Valuable experience running digital product applications for a highly visible Fortune 100 company.
- Support and expertise from all levels of the C2G team including the Client Engagement and Talent teams.
- Benefits including Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, Pretax Commuter Benefits, and an incredibly supportive team cheering you on!
Who you are:
You are a Product Owner or Manager with experience in product development and supporting scrum teams with a desire to work on digital applications for a well-known financial services organization.
What you have:
- Product development or management experience as Product Owner or Business Analyst
- 3-6 years of relevant experience working with agile methodologies
- Experience working with a scrum team to develop new features, lead user stories, and prioritize the backlog
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Statistics, Mathematics, Business or Finance
- Proficiency in the use of Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Experience with digital analytics
- Ability to effectively adapt under changing task priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organization, great time management skills, and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with good influencing skills and a passion to learn
- Project management skills
- Knowledge of digital products or financial services preferred