The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
Adobe Target Technology Consultant - Remote (east coast)
- Job Title
- Adobe Target Technology Consultant - Remote (east coast)
- Job ID
- Columbia, MD
- Other Location
- Columbia MD
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Marketing Consulting Company is seeking an Adobe Target Technology Consultant to join our bench consulting team, and support these needs across our client base.
C2G Partners is an award-winning marketing and analytic consulting firm and has provided services to some of the world’s best known and most respected brands. C2G delivers through onsite/offsite models on highly strategic marketing and analytic projects. C2G Partners’ expert Data Scientists develop solutions for our Fortune 500 clients to help determine their most valuable customers, define the optimal mix for customer rewards and loyalty, and create the right customer contact and channel strategy. Coupled with our Marketing Services, C2G Partners measures the success of our clients marketing campaigns and optimizes their ROI.
The Target Technical Consultant position is a client-facing role requiring both technical and business/marketing knowledge and skills. Target Technical Consultants work to gather and understand their client’s unique business and technical requirements. Leveraging those requirements, they develop and build customized solutions to meet their client's optimization, targeting and reporting needs.
In addition, consultants help each client implement the solution and applications, perform quality checks to ensure that the implementation work has been completed successfully, and solve technical issues when they arise. After implementation assistance may be required to help clients set up and launch optimization activities. While not a programming position, it is a very technical job with constant customer interaction.
What You’ll Do
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of a client’s website/mobile app architecture, digital business model, and digital marketing strategy
- Gather, document, and help form/guide client business requirements, key performance indicators, and other functional and/or technical requirements
- Design customized solutions and implementation roadmaps
- Generate customized code if needed and assist with its implementation and deployment
- Support client’s developers and third parties throughout the implementation process
- Validate and debug implementation and follow through on issues until resolved
- Advise key stakeholders and drive client success based on clients most important business drivers
- Interact frequently with clients via phone, email, and/or in-person—including interaction with marketers, analysts, web developers, and C-level executives
- Communicate confidently and proactively with customers throughout the project lifecycle
- Manage multiple client engagements simultaneously
- Manage customer expectations appropriately and keep projects on schedule and within scope
- Become an expert in the use of Adobe products and the methods by which they can be used to effectively optimize digital experiences
- Work to educate clients on the best practices in relation to their specific industry and key business requirements
- Keep accurate daily records of client billable time
- Some technical writing and PowerPoint presentation creation
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- 3+ years’ experience working in online optimization or a related field
- Solid understanding of digital marketing & data reporting
- Strong understanding of HTML, CSS, DOM, CORS, and other web standards & protocols
- Passion for the digital domain and use of technology to solve business problems
- Ability to learn new technologies at high level to identify use opportunities
- Solid understanding of general business models, concepts, and strategies
- Be self-motivated, responsive, professional, and dedicated to customer success
- Possess an innovative, problem-solving, and solutions-oriented mindset
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills – both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, be a team player, and manage change effectively
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent work experience
- Some travel required
Special Consideration Given For:
- Previous experience working with Adobe Target or similar tools
- Previous experience with tag management systems and data layers
- Previous experience working with Adobe Analytics or similar tools
- Website optimization consulting experience
- Web development experience (angular.js, react.js, node.js)
- Understanding of database management and APIs
- Vertical industry experience (e.g., retail, media, financial services, high tech, etc.)
- Experience with mobile, video, or social media analytics
- Master’s degree in business, information systems, or other related advanced education
We prefer experience in consulting or agency.
This position can be located anywhere in the East or Central Time Zones.