Option 1: Create a New Profile
Adobe Audience Manager (AAM) Technology Consultant - Remote (east coast)
- Job Title
- Adobe Audience Manager (AAM) Technology Consultant - Remote (east coast)
- Job ID
- Columbia, MD
- Other Location
- Columbia MD
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Marketing Consulting Company is seeking an Adobe Audience Technology Consultant to join our bench consulting team, and support these needs across our client base.
C2G Partners is an award-winning marketing and analytic consulting firm and has provided services to some of the world’s best known and most respected brands. C2G delivers through onsite/offsite models on highly strategic marketing and analytic projects. C2G Partners’ expert Data Scientists develop solutions for our Fortune 500 clients to help determine their most valuable customers, define the optimal mix for customer rewards and loyalty, and create the right customer contact and channel strategy. Coupled with our Marketing Services, C2G Partners measures the success of our clients marketing campaigns and optimizes their ROI.
As a subject matter expertise in Data Management Platform (DMP), Adobe Audience Manager (AAM) Technology Consultant, provides strategic guidance in marketing business objective then translating it into highly scalable and sustainable tactical implementation roadmap. AAM Technology consultants understands directions and value proposition of various platform within DMP market landscape – ultimately providing partnership to the client in developing marketing infinity loop life-cycle via Adobe’s eco-system.
What you’ll do
- Capture and Diagnose client’s marketing platform and architecture and its use-cases
- Provide strategic guidance in marketing business objectives, requirements, key performance indicators (KPI) and other functional and/or technical requirements
- Develop scalable and sustainable tactical implementation roadmap involving customized solutions and technical tag implementation strategies
- Support client’s resource(s) – both internal and partners to implement, integrate, roll-out and train
- Debug, test and QA issues
- Produce reporting and content aligned to client's digital advertising KPI's and facilitate the reporting and analysis activities with client resources
- Proactively communicate and align expectations with customers through project lifecycle.
- Become a subject matter expert in Adobe’s marketing eco-system and its value in whole from business valuation
- Consult and educate customers on the best practice and use-cases specific to the vertical and key business requirements
What you need to succeed
- 5+ years of experience in marketing technology related field
- In-depth knowledge of digital marketing
- Experience in Adobe Audience Manager and other DMP product in market
- Well-versed in differentiating value (and impact) of different web technologies such as Responsive and Adaptive Website, Single Page Application (SPA), RESTful JSON and SOAP, Web API, oAuth
- Well-versed in at least one of framework stacks such as J2EE, .NET, LAMP or MEAN
- Well-versed in web language such as HTML, CSS, Java Script
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills – both verbal and written
- Solid understanding of general business models, concepts and strategies
- Solid understanding of data reporting and digital advertising best practices
- Ability to document use-case, business requirement, functional documentation, technical specification and solutions diagram
- Possess an innovative, problem-solving, and solutions-oriented mindset to customer success
- Methodological project management approach using Agile, Scrum, Unified Modeling Language (UML), Rational Unified Process (RUP) or any iterative process
We prefer experience in consulting or agency.
This position can be located anywhere in the East or Central Time Zones.