Option 1: Create a New Profile
Marketing Technology Practice Leader
- Job Title
- Marketing Technology Practice Leader
- Job ID
- Columbia, MD 21046
- Other Location
C2G Partners is recognized as an award-winning consulting firm and has provided services to some of the world’s best known and most respected organizations. While C2G has worked primarily with clients that are Fortune 500 and mid-sized companies, we also extend services to smaller businesses and non-profits.
C2G is a marketing and analytic consulting company that places consultants in highly strategic marketing and analytic roles, and one of the fastest growing Inc 5000 companies.
The Marketing Technology Practice Leader at C2G is 50% technologist and 50% business builder. As a part of the C2G Leadership Team, you’ll lead the way in unlocking new growth opportunities through technology. Position reports into Chief Solution Officer/Managing Partner of C2G.
Columbia, MD or East Coast (preferred)
How You’ll Make an Impact (Responsibilities)
- Develop the solution offering and go to market approach for C2G’s Marketing Technology Practice
- Develop and sell marketing technology solutions that integrate with C2G’s Data Science and People Based Marketing offering
- Build client portfolio, drive revenue and build foundation for sustainable business growth
- Lead marketing technology consulting practice to advise C2G clients on their data strategy and marketing technology needs. Create the blue print for data architecture and marketing technology investments. Become trusted advisor to our clients around their data technology and martech investments.
- Develop C2G’s Targeting Engine Solution (customer data platform) to enable omni-channel marketing for our clients through key functionality below:
- Ingest and store first party data in a secure environment
- Access, evaluate and integrate third party data sources like Epsilon, Experian, etc.
- Provide an analytic sandbox for developing predictive models, personas and analytic targeting applications
- Provide identity management capability to uniquely identify users (individuals and households) across input data sources
- Activate target audiences across programmatic display, paid social, addressable TV and radio through onboarding partners like LiveRamp, Epsilon, etc.
- Provide Business Intelligence capability to measure the effectiveness of campaigns
- Create automated response and conversion data feeds to enable ongoing targeting and attribution activities
- Integrate with third party campaign management and data visualization tools such as IBM Unica, Tableau, etc.
- Ability to ingest digital data and integrate with digital data platforms (DMP)
- Develop partnerships with leading martech players such as Adobe and Sales Force and build professional services practice/team that is focused on maximizing our clients’ marketing technology investments in their stacks such as Adobe Analytics, Target, Campaign, AAM and AEM.
- Primary point of contact for client Technology stakeholders. responsible for building confidence with client Technology teams and ensuring compliance with client IT rules
- Provide thought leadership and market visibility through white papers, conference presentations
- Research and evaluate growth opportunities, test new marketing software and tools and onboard new partners
- Manage internal C2G enterprise applications such as email and HR systems (secondary focus)
What You’ll Bring to C2G (Requirements)
- 12+ years of work experience in the marketing or digital technology industry
- Advanced knowledge of SQL/RDBMS data management and querying tools
- Advanced knowledge of cloud-based technologies (AWS, Azure, etc.) and advanced data science tools and applications
- In-depth knowledge of leading marketing technology stacks such as Adobe, Sales Force, IBM, etc.
- Experience with Google AdWords, Programmatic Platforms (DSP, DMP) and/or Facebook advertising is a plus
- Entrepreneurial and collaborative. Ability to work between teams, functions and geographies with a high degree of autonomy
- Understanding of digital marketing and a strong interest in the technology behind it, including cookies, SDKs, tracking, tagging, attribution, optimization, etc.
- Intellectual curiosity, along with excellent problem-solving and quantitative skills, including the ability to disaggregate issues, identify root causes and recommend solutions
- Evidence in delivery of innovative solutions, working with marketing and other business teams
- Problem solver - able to predict and preempt problems and develop practical actions to solve
- Ownership - believes the quality of the end deliverable is all that counts and will take ownership of all elements of project to achieve this (not pass the responsibility)
- Strong communication skills. Able to make complex subjects understandable for non-technical audience
- Likeable and able to form positive team relationships