The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
Adobe Target Specialist - Remote (East Coast)
- Job Title
- Adobe Target Specialist - Remote (East Coast)
- Job ID
- New York, NY
- Other Location
- Columbia MD
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Marketing Consulting Company is seeking an Adobe Target Expert to join our bench consulting team, and support these needs across our client base.
C2G Partners is an award-winning marketing and analytic consulting firm and has provided services to some of the world’s best known and most respected brands. C2G delivers through onsite/offsite models on highly strategic marketing and analytic projects. C2G Partners’ expert Data Scientists develop solutions for our Fortune 500 clients to help determine their most valuable customers, define the optimal mix for customer rewards and loyalty, and create the right customer contact and channel strategy. Coupled with our Marketing Services, C2G Partners measures the success of our clients marketing campaigns and optimizes their ROI.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years experience as a digital marketing associate, and 3+ years using Adobe Target, with extensive experience in testing content and audiences for online marketing campaigns, web development, mobile app development, and creative as it relates to personalization, segmentation, and multivariate testing. The candidate will need to have strong interpersonal communication skills, working with creative, business, and tech teams to pull together an implementation and testing strategy for content display and rendering, ensuring the highest results.
This individual has extensive experience in all areas of Adobe Target, including but not limited to:
- Experience in A/B and multi-variate testing methodologies across a number of digital properties.
- Managing the end to end testing process including setting a hypothesis, selecting KPIs and goals, gathering requirements, test execution, and measurement.
- Ability to use real-time web analytics for monitoring results and optimizing/influencing testing outcomes.
- Lead data science technology related activities for Tagging, Web Analytics, A/B Testing, and Cross channel Personalization and Attribution programs.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to assess technology feasibility to execute marketing tests and personalized experiences, as well as develop analytic dashboards and automated reports.
- Proactively identify ways to maximize the use of the technology and improve efficiency of processes and outputs.
- Understands the interplay between Target and Analytics, garnering informative insights and custom audiences via analytics, and using it to test content and personalization
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Strong background with Adobe Target, Adobe Analytics– Nice to have
- Proficiency in both Adobe Target and Adobe Analytics, specifically with A4T integration skills.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with to improve messaging and design considerations for business partners.
- Constructing clear and concisely written test plans.
- Experience in Oracle, Split, Adobe, and other A/B testing tools and techniques.
- Extensive knowledge of Internet technologies, website construction and progressive enhancement via personalization and audience optimization
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
We prefer experience in consulting or agency.
This position can be located anywhere in the East or Central Time Zones.