The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
Adobe Analytics Expert - Remote (east coast)
- Job Title
- Adobe Analytics Expert - Remote (east coast)
- Job ID
- Columbia, MD
- Other Location
- Columbia MD
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Marketing Consulting Company is seeking an Adobe Analytics Expert to join our bench consulting team, and support these needs across our client base.
C2G Partners is an award-winning marketing and analytic consulting firm and has provided services to some of the world’s best known and most respected brands. C2G delivers through onsite/offsite models on highly strategic marketing and analytic projects. C2G Partners’ expert Data Scientists develop solutions for our Fortune 500 clients to help determine their most valuable customers, define the optimal mix for customer rewards and loyalty, and create the right customer contact and channel strategy. Coupled with our Marketing Services, C2G Partners measures the success of our clients marketing campaigns and optimizes their ROI.
The ideal candidate will be a digital marketing professional with strong technical expertise, specifically in the analytics space. They will need to possess extensive experience in developing and measuring corporate communications, web activity, digital strategy and brand development using Adobe Analytics and best practices therein.
This individual will need to have extensive experience in all areas of Adobe Analytics, including but not limited to:
* Implementing Adobe Analytics and Tag Management via Adobe Launch for sites and applications.
* Working with analysts to interpret business needs in order to architect and implement cohesive analytics strategies.
* Communicating between marketing, analytics, and digital product owners to gather requirements, articulate business objectives, and develop and implement the measurement and tagging strategy
* An understanding of Adobe Launch and its interplay within Analytics.
* Familiarity with Core Services.
* Implementation of downstream display of analytics through BI and visualization tools.
* Ability to maintain, monitor, and forecast data capture (e.g., traffic volume, data sources, server calls) to assess potential technical and financial impact.
* Strategizing and testing developed websites, tagging, mobile applications and mobile sites during the development phase
* In depth experience with tag management systems, such as analytics suites, progressive profiling tools, and digital asset managers.
* Expert level knowledge of best practice solution design and process
Skills and Abilities Required:
* Demonstrable expertise implementing Adobe Analytics for Fortune 500 companies required
* Experience with Dynamic Tag Management, Launch, Audience Manager and Target preferred
* Ability to gather and document user requirements through SDRs
* Broad knowledge of systems i.e., web, mobile applications, databases, APIs, consumer electronics and computer languages
* Ability to evaluate concepts and present recommendations to senior leadership
Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and set priorities
* Experience in paid digital marketing channels and ad tech
* Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and set priorities
* Excellent troubleshooting skills
We prefer experience in consulting or agency.
This position can be located anywhere in the East or Central Time Zones.