The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
Product Marketing Manager
- Job Title
- Product Marketing Manager
- Job ID
- Long Island City, NY 11120
- Other Location
Our client’s North American Card’s department is the market leader in the credit card industry. With a pre-eminent global brand and distribution, our client maintains its leadership position by delivering industry-leading products, advanced services, and payment systems that address clients’ evolving needs. Integral to the overall success of our client, the department is the introduction of innovative products and solutions through strong partnerships and dedicated employees who are committed to excellence. Attracting market-leading talent is a priority at the NA Department, and the combination of financial strength and broad product scope provides rewarding opportunities for outstanding professionals to excel in a dynamic organization.
We are seeking a consultant for one of the largest credit card portfolios within the NA Department. We are looking for a consultant for the team to help manage the following areas
- Engagement strategy for current customers using existing and new programs to drive spend and lend engagement with the card product
- Card form factor evolution to help drive everyday usage and top-of-wallet preference
- New product development – Expanding the set of products available to consumers to increase market share profitably
- Deepening bank relationships – deepening penetration of card and bank products across channels
The Consulting assignment is expected to be for 12 months starting in early 2019. Key responsibilities would include the following
- P&L Management: Monitor the product P&L and customer behavior to ensure the new product strategy is driving the right portfolio dynamics and financial performance, conduct analyses and identify trends that govern profitability.
- Product development: Build and launch new products collaborating with multiple partners, maintaining a strict project plan and delivering against tight timelines.
- Existing Customer Engagement: Refine existing customer strategy including sales growth, authorized user, line strategy, retention, redemption and other campaigns to drive spend and lend engagement and loyalty. Refresh product positioning and communications for existing customer marketing assets.
- Customer Experience: Proactively identify customer experience opportunities and build enhancements, collaborating with the digital journey teams. Continuously monitor customer feedback internally and externally to help address customer pain points.
- Issue Management: Lead issue management, escalation, tracking and resolution process for core products.
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred
- 5+ years of credit card marketing and/or product management experience including P&L management, marketing and customer experience.
- Experience in building and launching products and/or product features partnering with cross-functional teams and delivering against strict timelines.
- Experience creating, designing and executing marketing campaigns with the ability to build back-up assumptions on behavioral metrics and breakeven analysis.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to manage multiple projects, initiatives and deadlines simultaneously
- Strong customer focus and past achievements applying a customer mindset to shape communications and meet financial goals/plan targets
- Results-oriented with strong prioritization skills and the ability to shift focus among competing priorities
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Influencing skills with ability to work across multiple teams and functions to align and deliver against business objectives
- Excellent communication and presentation skills