Option 1: Create a New Profile
Marketing Traffic Manager
- Job Title
- Marketing Traffic Manager
- Job ID
- Irving, TX
- Other Location
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Marketing Consulting Company is seeking a Marketing Traffic Manager to contribute to our Fortune 100 Financial Services Client’s products. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion, are driven by results, have solid creative agency/ traffic management experience - and want to be a consultant for our fast-growing company, we’re looking for you!
BLEND360 is a multi-award winning Marketing Company who is privileged to provide our services to some of the most respected and recognized brands in the world. At BLEND360 it is all about advancing our clients marketing capabilities and performance.
The Marketing Traffic Manager will be responsible for managing the end-to-end creative execution process for digital and direct mail channels. The right candidate will have a strong creative management and project management background and have a proven track record of successfully liaising with cross functional teams.
- Location: Irving Texas
- Full time (40 Hours a week) on site at our client’s offices
- Duration: Now through the end of the year with the possibility to extend longer
- Benefits: We do offer benefits to our full-time consultants, those benefits include: Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, Pretax Commuter Benefits, and an incredibly supportive team cheering you on!
What you’ll do:
In this role, you’ll work closely with our financial services client to help manage their creative collateral from their agency. We are looking to you to utilize your traffic management and project management expertise to drive the creative execution process, ensuring accuracy and quality control every step of the way.
- Ensure communications matches the intended marketing strategy and business requirements
- Secure required approvals from Product and Legal teams, incorporating feedback, through to hand-off of final creative documents to channel deployment teams
- Ensure adherence to legal and compliance requirements
- Audit all communications for quality control before final deployment
- Assist with supplier control/compliance activities
- Design and implement dynamic creative execution processes
- Interact with multiple cross-functional teams and external vendors to implement marketing programs for our client’s cards customers
- Provide status updates, issues for discussion, guidance as necessary to ensure accurate and timely program execution
- Ability to manage and adapt to multiple technologies to implement marketing campaigns e.g. web based applications and automated workflow systems/applications to manage the review and approval process of marketing communications
- Ability to work on multiple programs simultaneously, manage multiple deadlines and schedules, ensuring all deliverables are met on time with accuracy and quality
- Ensure quality execution of all campaigns with full understanding of and adherence to Corporate policies, legal and regulatory requirements and departmental procedures
What you’ll get:
- A fast pace environment with supportive cross-functional partners
- A team of experts in marketing traffic management at a highly matrixed company
- Valuable experience for a highly visible Financial services company
- Support and expertise from all levels of the BLEND360 team including the Client Engagement and Talent teams.
- Benefits including Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, Pretax Commuter Benefits, and an incredibly supportive team cheering you on!
Who you are:
You are a marketing traffic management professional with experience in managing the end to end creative execution process, someone who can successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously, well versed in digital and direct mail marketing channels and who can drive the campaign execution process, securing approvals, attention to details and compliance while developing outstanding relationship with internal and external partners.
What you have:
- Previous or current experience as a marketing traffic manager.
- Knowledge of directing creative agencies for creative development work and an understanding of the creative agency process.
- Demonstrate understanding of data usage and how data can drive creative execution
- Self-motivated, highly organized, detail oriented, multitaskers please apply!
- Financial services experience preferred
- Thrive when working under pressure and with the key ability to meet deadlines
- Exhibit proactive capabilities, forward thinking to address issues before they arise.
- Minimum 5 years of traffic management experience
- Proven ability to prioritize work and projects
- Accustom to working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient with Microsoft office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to keep a sense of humor while working in a fast pace environment
- Collaborate well cross functionally and are an enthusiastic team player
- Bachelors Degree required
- Location: Irving Texas