The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
Junior Brand Communications
- Job Title
- Junior Brand Communications
- Job ID
- New York, NY 10022
- Other Location
C2G Partners is looking for a Brand Advertising Communication Consultant to work for one of our Financial Services clients in Lower Manhattan to support the Advertising and Communications leads and assist in managing communications for the Brand and how that comes to life in creative and content across multiple channels and mediums.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Develop, produce, and implement brand communications and creative assets (ad campaigns, ATL, Digital, Social, etc. and executions) to powerfully connect the client's brand with internal and external audiences.
- Partner with internal and external partners/stakeholders to brief, develop, manage, and produce communications assets (e.g. creative development, advertising, digital and social, brand elements etc.) for fully integrated brand activations.
- Develop and maintain positive and effective working relationships with direct team, expanded Client teams, and creative agency to successfully launch creative
- Help manage external partner network to deliver against the client's requirements.
- Synthesize feedback across team feedback channels, prioritize necessary improvement efforts, and drive creative to completion with a strong sense of urgency and decisiveness.
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in advertising, marketing, communications or related field required
- 2-5 years’ experience within the branding, advertising, media, marketing, digital, social, and/or communications fields
- Enthusiastic self-starter with strong teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment managing multiple work streams at one time and deliver on budget and on time
- Detail oriented with exceptional verbal and written communications skills, critical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Familiarity with media trends, marketing/advertising management processes, digital communications trends, experiential marketing and website development preferred