Option 1: Create a New Profile
Jr. Marketing Campaign Specialist
- Job Title
- Jr. Marketing Campaign Specialist
- Job ID
- NYC, NY
- Other Location
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Marketing Consulting Company is seeking a Marketing Campaign Specialist to contribute to our Fortune 100 Financial Services Client’s marketing campaign operations team. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion, are driven by results, and want to be a consultant for our fast-growing company, we’re looking for you!
C2G Partners is a successful marketing and analytics solutions company that has been ranked among Inc. Magazine’s “Inc. 500 | 5000” list fastest growing companies in America, five out of the last six years. Our name C2G Partners means "Committed to Growth", and this reflects both our desire to deliver exceptional results to our clients in helping them grow their business, as well as a strong growth culture that develops our employees and grows our company. We aspire to be the preeminent provider of data driven marketing solutions in the industry.
The Marketing Campaign Specialist will work onsite at our fortune 100 financial service client’s office in Manhattan. This exciting ground floor opportunity will utilize your project management/detail orientation and interpersonal skills to drive the successful launch of marketing campaigns. This role is effectively the hub of the wheel, ensuring the smooth, timely and error-free process flow between all departments. The successful Marketing Analyst will learn specialized skills including marketing best practices, project management, relationship building, and implementation.
- Location: New York, NY
- Duration: 12-18 months with possibility for permanent hire
- Onsite at client office
- Benefits: We do offer benefits to our full-time consultants, those benefits include: Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, Pretax Commuter Benefits, and an incredibly supportive team cheering you on!
What you’ll do:
In this role, you’ll work closely with our Fortune 500 client to support marketing campaign execution and become an indispensable resource to the marketing operations team.
- Work with internal teams and systems to manage marketing campaigns, strategies and collateral
- Lead the process to independently manage marketing content updates, changes or new product launches – across marketing channels.
- Partner and align with key stakeholders including compliance, legal, brand and product managers
- Implement changes including testing, approvals and manage post-production validation for digital channel work
What you’ll get:
- Valuable experience working within channel management to support marketing campaigns across channels in an enterprise, Fortune 100 environment.
- Relationship management to support multiple internal partners including marketing, product, legal, creative and brand.
- You will become a part of the C2G Partners Family on Day 1 as a Consultant.
- You will work 40 hours a week M-F onsite in Manhattan’s financial district.
- You will have access to all the benefits and programs that consultants at our company have including health insurance, 401-K, PTO, and life insurance.
- You will have access to our entire team including the Client Engagement and Talent Teams.
- You will receive feedback and support from our Client Engagement lead.
Who you are:
You are a marketing and project management professional who has recently graduated with a bachelor’s degree within 1-3 years. You have a solid foundation in marketing processes and campaign execution and want to grow your skillset across channels in a Fortune 100 environment.
What you have:
- 1-3 years’ work experience and/or corporate internship experience in Marketing
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Operations, Business or Finance preferred
- Detail-oriented with strong problem-solving skills
- Handle and respond productively and proactively cross-functional interactions - must have strong interpersonal skills; natural relationship builder
- Process-oriented and a quick learner of proprietary systems/processes
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple simultaneous projects and deliverables and remain patient in the face of multiple priorities and priority changes
- Proficient Excel skills (Microsoft office suite)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Adaptable, problem solver, self-motivated, strong communications skills
- Understanding of marketing channels and / or execution processes preferred
If you would like to get a head start on your application, and stand out, you are invited to complete a 1 question video interview. Details can be found here: https://hire.li/d4c1cd7