Marketing Planning and Project Management
- Job Title
- Marketing Planning and Project Management
- Job ID
- 1 year
- LIC, NY
- Other Location
C2G Partners is searching for a consult to support our financial services clients’ Marketing Operations by building a robust Planning and Prioritization model for the support and delivery of marketing communications. From a Planning perspective, the candidate will interact with Marketing to get quarterly planning updates and then provide to Execution teams including Campaign Management, Marketing Information Management, Creative Management, Direct Mail Production and Email channel. In addition to developing and maintaining operations plans to support Marketing initiatives, there is an opportunity to recommend strategic alternatives if capacity constraints arise. Tradeoffs may need to occur to shift resources to changing priorities for the business or additional funding might be provided to support the initiative.
This role is critical to deliver an optimized marketing execution experience. As such, we are looking to research the best tools currently being used in the financial services industry to ensure that the Planning and Prioritization function operates in a structured and efficient manner. The candidate will be responsible for the research, recommendation and onboarding of the new tool to support the planning and prioritization tactic.
- 5 - 8 years of business analysis experience – banking, web, mobile and/or financial institution
- BS in Business, Marketing, or Information Systems Management from an accredited university or college or equivalent work related experience.
- Project Management skills
- Relationship Management skills
- Excellent written, communication and influencing skills.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- Experience working or leading requirement gathering efforts for multiple large development projects at one time.
- Proficient using collaboration tools and Microsoft office products, such as Word, Outlook, Excel and SharePoint
- Project Management tools/software knowledge a plus