The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
Marketing Campaign Specialist
- Job Title
- Marketing Campaign Specialist
- Job ID
- New York, NY
- Other Location
We are seeking a Marketing Campaign Specialist to work onsite at our financial service client’s office in NYC. This exciting ground floor opportunity will utilize your project management/detail orientation and interpersonal skills to drive the successful launch of marketing campaigns. You will learn submission, approval and correction processes for marketing creative across channels. This role is effectively the hub of the wheel, ensuring the smooth, timely and error-free process flow between all departments. This work will be full-time and offers a Monday through Friday work week and will commence as soon as possible.
- Work on internal systems and with linkage teams to manage content updates and/or marketing campaigns, strategies and collateral
- Project manage the process to handle content updates/changes or new launches.
- Translate information from compliance
- Create change documents
- Ensure with all stakeholders for agreement
- Implement changes via tech team - test and approve, handle any post-production validation for any digital channel work
- Extremely detail-oriented with strong analytical skills/problem-solving skills
- Have a solid understanding of Marketing
- Familiar with the digital space and technology
- Handle and respond productively and proactively cross-functional interactions - must have strong interpersonal skills; natural relationship builder, (extremely important)
- Process-oriented and a quick learner of proprietary systems/processes
- Ability to multi-task and take direction from multiple sources – ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects/teams/deliverables and remain extremely patient in the face of multiple priorities and priority changes
- Strong Excel skills (Microsoft office suite)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Adaptable, problem solver, self-motivated, strong communications skills
- This is a Junior-level role. Candidate must have 1-3 years’ work experience and/or corporate internship experience in Marketing
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Business or Finance preferred
This week C2G Partners is hosting one-way interviews. This type of interview gives you the opportunity to truly let your personality shine and stand out from the rest of the candidates. To get a jump-start on the application process, complete your video interview here. We are excited to learn more about you and will reach out to you soon.