Strategic Operational Project Manager
- Job Title
- Strategic Operational Project Manager
- Job ID
- 3-6 months, possible extension
- New York, NY
- Other Location
C2G is seeking a self-motivated Operational Project Manager consultant with experience managing a wide range of operations projects with cross-functional teams. The primary objective of this assignment is to assess, prioritize and improve business operations and process efficiency across multiple disciplines. The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker, with a results-oriented approach to developing solutions.
· Lead in the organization, prioritization, and optimization of all operational improvement activities
· Lead cross-functional project teams with the goal of improving the effectiveness and efficiency of core business processes via continuous alignment and engagement on issues, trends, and opportunities.
· Outline project plans, define the deliverables, and ensure that each phase of the project is completed within time and budget.
· Identify project risks and recommend appropriate resolutions.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
· Robust experience in operational project management
· Ability to effectively manage multiple projects with functionally-diverse teams
· Strong problem-solving skills and demonstrated ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks are essential
· Strong written and verbal communication skills. Demonstrated ability to synthesize and report information to all levels of management.