The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
Operational Business Manager
- Job Title
- Operational Business Manager
- Job ID
- 3-6 months, possible extension
- New York, NY
- Other Location
C2G is seeking a results-driven Business Manager with experience supporting an Operational organization on a wide range of operations projects from assessment phases through to implementation. The primary objective of this assignment is to support the Head of Operations in assessing, prioritizing and improving business operations and process efficiency. The ideal candidate will possess an enthusiasm for continuous process improvement and organizational effectiveness, with a creative approach to developing solutions.
- Support the organization, prioritization, and optimization of operational improvement activities
- Outline project plans, define the deliverables, and ensure that each phase of the project is completed within time and budget.
- Identify project risks and recommend appropriate resolutions.
- Prep materials for CEO level meetings
- Take initiative and lead other critical organizational initiatives as needed
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Proven experience as business manager, corporate executive assistant, chief of staff or relevant role
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks are essential
- Ability to work collaboratively across the organization
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Understanding of diverse business processes
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, synthesize and communicate information to all levels of management.
- Flexible, adaptable and action-oriented