The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
Operational Project Manager
- Job Title
- Operational Project Manager
- Job ID
- 3-6 months, possible extension
- New York, NY
- Other Location
C2G is seeking a self-motivated Operational Project Manager consultant with experience managing a wide range of operations projects from assessment phases through to implementation. The primary objective of this assignment is to assess, prioritize and improve business operations and process efficiency with cross-functional teams across multiple disciplines. The consultant will also support the development and measurement of operational KPIs to measure operational efficiency and assess strengths and weaknesses. The ideal candidate will possess an enthusiasm for continuous process improvement and organizational effectiveness, with a creative approach to developing solutions.
· Identify, document and triage all critical operational issues in a timely fashion.
· Lead in the organization, prioritization, and optimization of all operational improvement activities
· Lead cross-functional project teams with the goal of improving the effectiveness and efficiency of core business processes via continuous alignment and engagement on issues, trends, and opportunities.
· Outline project plans, define the deliverables, and ensure that each phase of the project is completed within time and budget.
· Identify project risks and recommend appropriate resolutions.
· Identify opportunities to improve data accuracy and increase efficiencies. Develop processes to support better information flow, data management, and reporting.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
· Robust experience in operational project management
· Ability to effectively manage multiple projects with functionally-diverse teams
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and demonstrated ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Experience with DOMO, Atlassian (specifically Jira and, to a lesser degree, Confluence) and cloud-based financial applications that might be considered for usage.
· Organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks are essential
· Strong written and verbal communication skills. Demonstrated ability to synthesize and report information to all levels of management.
· Budgeting and project estimation experience preferred
· Working technical knowledge - to enable close collaboration with IT and other technical teams.