The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
Business Management Project Execution
- Job Title
- Business Management Project Execution
- Job ID
- 1 Year
- Long Island City, NY 11120
- Other Location
The Business Management Team for the Customer & Digital Experience team manages a wide range of responsibilities in support of the Chief Customer & Digital Experience Officer. Key priorities for the team include providing strategic support to the leadership team in the development, communication, and implementation of its long-term vision, strategy, and key initiatives to deliver against ambitious digital and customer experience goals. The Business Management team is also responsible for managing business routines and management communications to enable coordination, alignment, and decision making at the leadership team level. Also, for driving project management discipline across the team and ensuring leadership has clear line of sight into the health of the team’s project portfolio. Finally, the team is responsible for developing internal communications and managing other efforts to help instill a customer-centric culture and create internal awareness about how the Global Consumer Bank is making progress towards becoming a digital bank, increase employee pride and engagement.
This position will be part of the internal communications and employee engagement team within the Business Management team, which manages and executes against a comprehensive internal communications plan. In addition, the team manages all employee engagement activities to improve employee NPS and Voice of the Employee (VOE) score for the team. The team is also responsible for managing all HR-related routines, including keeping track of headcounts, managing and updating org charts and seating/space allocation.
The successful candidate will coordinate and execute various different projects and initiatives within the scope of the above mentioned team to ensure that goals and objectives of those projects are accomplished within prescribed timeframes and budget. Initiatives will include building weekly communications, executing logistics for employee engagement internal activities such as learning sessions or team events, updating headcount trackers and org charts, and supporting other communications development as needed.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a business support/coordinator role
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite of tools such as PowerPoint, Excel
• Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail; logistical experience is a plus
• Solid writing and creative skills
• Strong project management skills; understands prioritization and is able to work independently once clear directions/instructions are given
• Can communicate effectively; has excellent verbal and written skills and is not afraid to speak up or share own opinion
• Can build relationships with various partners in a matrix organization
• Personal qualities: Resilient, driven, curious, flexible, positive, collaborative, proactive, eager to learn