The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
Cards Innovation Strategy Development
- Job Title
- Cards Innovation Strategy Development
- Job ID
- 1 Year
- Long Island City, NY 11120
- Other Location
Our financial services client is a leader in the credit card industry, with approximately 21 million customer accounts. With a preeminent global brand and distribution, our client delivers industry-leading products, advanced services and payment systems that address clients’ evolving needs. Integral to the success of our client is the introduction of innovative new products and solutions.
This role will join the Cards New Product Development & Innovation team as a part of the innovation strategy team. This is an exciting opportunity to join the central team in Cards championing and leading innovation strategy and process.
• Leading end to end cross-functional projects to develop and launch new solutions/capabilities in the innovation strategy space
• Supporting existing process improvement and execution through facilitating discussions, collaborating across functions, conducting external research, planning internal events
• Working cross-functionally across the business in partnership with business owners to develop innovation ideas, to build a culture of innovation, and to improve the speed in which innovative ideas are identified and executed
• Partnering with third parties on innovation opportunities to drive acquisition and/ or customer engagement
• Collaborating effectively across the organization to understand needs, ensure executable strategies, and successfully drive results
• Providing change management and strategic thought leadership to drive process and cultural evolution necessary for breakthrough innovation
• 3-5 years relevant experience, preferably with business strategy, financial services, consulting
• Preferred experience with innovation (strategy, process design)
• Demonstrated success in driving innovation and change with a focus on the customer
• Direct experience in end-to-end project delivery, preferably in product development or digital capability development
• Ability to drive results cross-functionally in a matrixed environment
• Ability to structure and break down complex problems to drive to results
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Comfort with PowerPoint presentations