The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
Digital Analytics Implementation Developer
- Job Title
- Digital Analytics Implementation Developer
- Job ID
- 1 Year
- Jacksonville, FL
- Other Location
- Irving, TX
The Digital Analytics Implementation Developer will be responsible for the end-to-end success of page tagging assignments from an implementation perspective. An important part of the Tagging Team, tagging implementation specialist designs, implements, tests and validates data collection methods according to business needs.
The individual will successfully interface with stakeholders across the organization, development team leads, standards and compliance personnel.
This role will report into the Marketing Information Technology (MIM) team. The individual in this role will work closely with partners throughout the organization, including Digital Product managers, Journey owners, Digital Marketing, Technology and Information Security. The skills required for this role include:
- 1. Implement JS and IMG tags using an enterprise TMS (tag management system)
- 2. Test, validate and support implementations through documentation
- 3. Provide technical guidance to project managers, business analysts, compliance specialists and others
- 4. Ensure that data collection adheres to privacy, security and performance best practices
- 5. Share the duties of administering and maintaining TMS and analytics tools
- Strong tagging and analytics implementation / front-end development background
- 5+ years’ experience with Adobe Reports & Analytics (aka Adobe Site Catalyst) and tag management tools (Ensighten Manage, Tealium, Adobe DTM) is mandatory
- Strong HTML, CSS, JS, JQuery, Angular skillset
- Experience in designing data collection solutions, preferable for the financial services industry
- Good communication skills and cross-functional, knowledge-sharing attitude
- Experience with Scrum, Kanban and other Agile methodologies
- 3+ years related experience in financial services, consulting or digital based marketing firm preferred