The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
Marketing Technology Project/Program Manager
- Job Title
- Marketing Technology Project/Program Manager
- Job ID
- Long Island City, NY 11120
- Other Location
The Customer & Digital Experience (CDE) Team is the foremost customer advocate within the Global Consumer Bank at our client. We harness the full power of our people, data, and resources to maximize prospect & customer engagement in support of our strategic priorities. Our global team is responsible for driving all aspects of customer experience, targeting and engagement across the franchise. We take a disciplined, data-driven approach to enhancing the customer experience across the full lifecycle, with digital and mobile as priority channels for acquisition, servicing and engagement. We are focused on delivering sustained, long-term business benefit to the Global Consumer Bank by accelerating our progress towards being an industry-leading digital bank.
This role is part of the Marketing Technology team within the Marketing Information Management organization. We are seeking a Program Manager to act as Project Management Officer (PMO) for a large Digital Marketing development initiative. This candidate is picking up the work conducted by other PMO resources in the past two years on this project. The work is fast paced and consistently offers change, challenge and opportunity.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Act as Program Manager for this complex program and continuously ensure alignment to transformation goals
• Build strong relationships with program stakeholders
• Orchestrate and drive the successful and timely completion of programs to achieve the business goals, including the identification and resolution of risks and issues which impact program delivery
• Carry out Risk Management, mitigation planning, and workshops
• Ensure consistency of deliverables and artifacts across all programs in portfolio
• Manage capacity and program alignment cooperatively across the portfolio
• Communicate to all stakeholders (including Senior Management) on a timely basis in a clear way
• Facilitate, coordinate, and arbitrate cross-functional macro level topics with key stakeholders (often including Senior Management)
• Maintain weekly and monthly operating reports
• 3-5 years’ experience in successfully managing complex projects and programs which include external suppliers through the full project lifecycle, from conception through rollout and ongoing support
• Demonstrated ability to independently lead program work on a global large scale level.
• Exemplary written and oral communication skills which can be leveraged to consistently succeed
• Bachelor's Degree
• Experience in genuine Program management during which s/he applied a structured approach (methodology) to the successful management, tracking, planning, monitoring and reporting of concurrent, multiple financial services projects spanning broad geographies and organizations.
• Experience with enterprise program management tools
• Excellent influencing, facilitation, and partnering skills
• Experience and ease in interfacing with Senior Management
• Individual should be analytical, flexible, team-oriented, have good interpersonal, communication, and follow-up skills with strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task