The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
Digital Data Technology Consultant
- Job Title
- Digital Data Technology Consultant
- Job ID
- Long Island City, NY
- Other Location
C2G Partners is recognized as an award-winning marketing and analytics consulting firm and has provided solutions to some of the world’s best known and most respected Fortune 500 and mid-sized companies. We have been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in 6 out of last 7 years.
We are currently seeking a Digital Data Technology Consultant to focus on supporting our client’s digital data ingestion and validation process, as well as transformation and usage of the data for reporting and customer journey tracking. Position responsibilities include but not limited to setting up new data feeds for ingestion into multiple Hadoop platforms, conducting audits on the data, overseeing data quality, tracking feeds from source to source. For reporting, responsibilities include requirements gathering, validation of all metrics to ensure results are as expected and oversight of KPIs to ensure understanding of trending and patterns. This individual will leverage existing tools and systems to perform the above duties. The ideal analyst must be detail oriented and organized, having the ability to focus and keep track of numerous details across various systems.
- Work closely with internal partners and third-party vendors to coordinate file transfers, loads, validations and end to end tracking of files
- Work with Data Governance and other teams to get approvals for data feed transfers
- Draft specifications and timelines as required to process files – includes requirements for file loads, transformations and any other special instructions
- Document process changes
- Develop validation audits for new data feeds and update existing data feed audits as required
- Perform data quality audits; identify data collection issues & gaps; recommend fixes
- Help team to maintain control and process manual documentation
- Operate as the subject matter expert on data sources from all systems that supply data to the platform
- Support reporting requirements and builds
- Support data warehousing requirements and builds
- Assist with reporting and Ad Hoc projects the team manages as needed
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Experience in marketing technology implementations with a focus on data
- Experience with web log, web analytics and/or digital behavioral data a must
- Extensive experience querying/selecting data in tools such as Cognos, Access, Hive or using query language such as SQL. Working knowledge of Excel macros, VBA, and Access a plus.
- Experience with data loads, data quality/validation and QA
- Experience with dashboard creation through tools such as Cognos, Platfora and Tableau
- Experience with data lineage through platforms and the creation of end to end data dictionaries
- Ability to create customer journey and analyze data for anomalies and trends and apply learnings to data in support of a contact data warehouse
- Highly organized, proactive communicator, ability to manage, clearly articulate and navigate challenges that come up regularly
- Highly motivated/self-starter with a sense of ownership, willingness to learn, high degree of curiosity and desire to succeed
- Ability to form partnerships with internal/external stakeholders (vendors, marketing, decision management, technology, partner organizations, etc.)
- Must perform well in high pressure situations, balance competing priorities, and demonstrate the ability to work without direct supervision