The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
Consultant, Digital Analytics
- Job Title
- Consultant, Digital Analytics
- Job ID
- Washington DC Area,
- Other Location
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Marketing Consulting Company is seeking a Consultant, Digital Analytics to join our bench consulting team. The consultant will partner with clients across a variety of industries to study website behavior patterns using site metric tools to analyze and optimize business results and user experience.
C2G Partners is an award-winning marketing and analytic consulting firm and has provided services to some of the world’s best known and most respected brands. C2G delivers through onsite/offsite models on highly strategic marketing and analytic projects. C2G Partners’ expert Data Scientists develop solutions for our Fortune 500 clients to help determine their most valuable customers, define the optimal mix for customer rewards and loyalty, and create the right customer contact and channel strategy. Coupled with our Marketing Services, C2G Partners measures the success of our clients marketing campaigns and optimizes their ROI.
The Consultant uses quantitative data gathered with advanced analysis tools to isolate traffic, custom tracking variables, click streams and drill-downs to develop an understanding of customer behavior, demographics and lifecycle. Coordinates report requirements with internal customers to meet business objectives. Applies statistics-based market intelligence to business issues and formulates recommendations. Requires proficiency in web analytics applications, strong database skills and technical understanding of website architecture. Recommends optimization for site architecture, URL rewrites and alternative directories. Supports web development evaluations with web analytical information.
- Proficiency with Web Analytics tools (Adobe Analytics Suite, Core Metrics, Google Analytics, or another well-known web analytics toolset) is required.
- Strong analytic, quantitative, and data interpretation skills.
- Advanced understanding of online conversion techniques, conversion funnels, A/B testing, and multivariable testing.
- Experience analyzing results for online marketing campaigns, such as paid Search / PPC, email, and social.
- Experience defining requirements for new functions or features with web analytics, tracking and tagging.
- Proficiency in Excel