The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
Consultant, Marketing Campaign - UNICA
- Job Title
- Consultant, Marketing Campaign - UNICA
- Job ID
- Dec. 18, 2017-May 4, 2018
- Washington, DC 20049
- Other Location
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Marketing Consulting Company is seeking a Consultant, Marketing Campaign - UNICA to join our bench consulting team. The consultant will support the Lead Consultant by ensuring that the campaigns built represent precisely what the member clients have requested. The Consultant will work within the department to understand business objectives and to quality control analytic solutions supporting the needs of internal clients.
C2G Partners is an award-winning marketing and analytic consulting firm and has provided services to some of the world’s best known and most respected brands. C2G delivers through onsite/offsite models on highly strategic marketing and analytic projects. C2G Partners’ expert Data Scientists develop solutions for our Fortune 500 clients to help determine their most valuable customers, define the optimal mix for customer rewards and loyalty, and create the right customer contact and channel strategy. Coupled with our Marketing Services, C2G Partners measures the success of our clients marketing campaigns and optimizes their ROI.
- Quality control all marketing and event campaigns developed through Tableau and Unica
- Report performance and recommendations across the organization
- Participate in the development of reporting tools to enable campaign, test, trend and response analyses
- Collaborate with Lead Marketing Campaign Analyst to understand marketing needs, and utilize those needs when performing quality control of the campaigns
- Support adhoc reporting
- 1-3 years of database marketing campaign analytics experience
- Experience with marketing analytics and data visualization tools, Tableau and Unica are a must
- Demonstrated ability to communicate technical ideas and results to non-technical clients in written and verbal form
- Strong organizational and campaign analysis skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills