Marketing Campaign Manager
- Job Title
- Marketing Campaign Manager
- Job ID
- TBD - indefinite
- Long Island City, NY
- Other Location
A C2G financial services client is looking to fill a critical marketing consultant role for a long-term, onsite assignment Preferred location is Long Island City, NY, but Wilmington, DE will be considered.
- Manage files and data required to execute campaigns in partnership with Marketing Information Management and Decision Management.
- Review response portal data to monitor trends and determine opportunities for improvement
- Partner with Marketing Information Management and Decision Management to incorporate new targeting and segmentation models
- Work with cross-functional teams from technology, marketing, risk management, etc., to deliver increased opportunities.
- Supervise pricing tagging and auditing to ensure accurate customer pricing rates as needed for disclosures
- Submit and review requests for campaign offer codes
- Coordinate with various support teams on pricing updates and monitor the accurate implementation of those update including incorporation of new fields, data refreshes and timing of files
- Partner with Decision Management, Technlogy and Risk on universe expansion initiatives
Key Requirements & Competencies
- Marketing Campaign and Operations experience
- Financial services industry and/or creative agency experience required.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Ability to work on multiple programs simultaneously, manage multiple deadlines and schedules, ensuring all deliverables are met on time with accuracy and quality.
- Ability to effectively operate in a highly matrixed, complex organization.
- Excellent oral and written ability to communicate cross-functionally, both horizontally and vertically within the organization.
- Strong sense of accountability and decisiveness in a strong work ethic culture.
- Ability to understand and effectively assess risk.
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to automated workflow systems and technology applications to manage and review marketing materials.
- Self-aware with an ability to adapt to various situations.
- Must be proficient with MS Office suite.
- Understanding of the business and industry dynamics of consumer lending
- Demonstrated ability to deal with ambiguity and incomplete information
- Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a fast-paced environment
- Proven leadership skills
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills.
This project is expected to be at least 12 months, with possible extension and will be full-time and onsite at the clients location.