The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
Digital Channel Marketing Consultant
- Job Title
- Digital Channel Marketing Consultant
- Job ID
- 1 Year
- Long Island City, NY 11120
- Other Location
Position Description & Objectives:
The Digital Spend Agile Marketing contractor position will manage the end-to-end creative execution process for Digital Spend. The position will require strong creative and project management skills with a focus on mobile marketing and a solid understanding of agile marketing. The candidate will partner with various cross functional teams to ensure successful implementation of the marketing campaign from the initial creative strategy direction (brief) to deployment. This will include crafting briefs, interfacing with external agency and internal executions teams, determining timelines for the various assets, securing required buy-in from various stakeholders, measuring and reporting campaign performance and advancing a test & learn agenda.
• Manage end-to-end go-to-market creative execution process for Cards marketing communications/campaigns
• Design marketing creative strategy, manage marketing communications
• Interact with multiple cross-functional teams and external vendors to implement marketing programs for customers
• Provide status updates, issues for discussion, guidance as necessary to ensure accurate and timely program execution
• Ability to manage and adapt to multiple technologies to implement marketing campaigns
• Ability to work on multiple programs simultaneously, manage multiple deadlines and schedules, ensuring all deliverables are met on time with accuracy and quality
• Ensure quality execution of all campaigns with full understanding of and adherence to Corporate policies, legal and regulatory requirements and departmental procedures
• Hands on management and execution of marketing communication including partnering with channel deployment teams to support the deployment process prior to final in market or launch date. Solo emphasis is on digital execution.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
• Strong program and project management skills with direct digital experience
• Familiar with agile marketing
• Self-starter and effective team player with the ability to quickly develop and understand the current processes, ability to develop and drive process improvements, work effectively with multiple stakeholders, possess creative problem solving skills and effectively manage multiple tasks over the course of several projects with changing priorities, overlapping deliverables and tight deadlines
• Ability to develop and drive creative solutions to business challenges and reengineering initiatives
• Ability to synthesize, prioritize and drive results with a strong sense of urgency
• Willingness to ask questions, challenge the process and seek out answers
Ability to understand and effectively assess risk
• Ability to quickly learn and adapt to automated workflow systems and technology applications to manage and review marketing offer and creative strategy specification
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills. Strong Excel skills.
• Agency experience is a plus.