The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
Program Management Analyst
- Job Title
- Program Management Analyst
- Job ID
- 1 Year
- Long Island City, NY 11120
- Other Location
- Sioux Falls
The Business Architecture team’s main focus is to provide subject matter expertise working on existing customer projects/programs that deal with balance transfers, low promotional purchase rates, and credit line increases. While we work behind the scenes from upfront campaign marketing, it is still imperative to understand the credit card industry and regulatory requirements pertaining to that. Team has considerable impact on successful issue resolution, project implementations, and process improvements. Lack of effectiveness in this position could have significant negative profitability implications, inability for marketing to achieve objectives, and sub-optimal productivity of resources.
The main task for this Program Management Analyst will be managing issues (determine root cause, resolution, create remediation plan, etc), which includes leading cross-functional teams (e.g. IT, Operations, Finance, Marketing, Transaction Services, Collections, Recovery, etc) through the entire issue process with added pressure of time constraints. Detailed documentation is required. Present issues to Operational Risk & Control teams, Legal, Compliance, and CFPB as needed. Reporting, account analysis, testing, and validation of systemic fixes.
Other tasks may include:
• Ensure systemic system implementations/fixes impacting marketing programs meet the needs of the business.
• Analyze/track multiple back end reports for balance transfer declines, exception processing, etc.
• Produce monthly report detailing activities of full Business Architecture team.
• Analyze and report out on monthly balance transfer net promoter score data.
• Research and document processes end to end as needed.
• Foresee and develop necessary process improvements to support the ever-changing client environment.
• Advanced degree or equivalent experience required. Five years ideally within the credit card industry with knowledge of low promotional rate and credit line marketing, with project or issue management experience.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously and drive solutions to complex problems.
• Ability to communicate to and manage multiple cross functional teams simultaneously.
• Strong analytical and adaptive thinker with capacity to solve unstructured problems.
• Leadership skills with ability to influence results and lead groups over which the individual has no direct control.
• Demonstrate a broad business mind set with proven capability to make sound decisions.
• Excellent interpersonal, listening, and negotiation skills.
• Work with limited direction on most assignments; manage high workload with tight deadlines.
• Promotes a culture of collaboration and teamwork across organizational boundaries.
• Solid working knowledge of the functional areas of our client and how those areas affect/impact the overall organization.
• Understanding of promotional marketing offers, system limitations, and ability to see through those limitations.
• Unique customer focus – ensure customer needs are forefront in decision making.
• Microsoft Office skills.