The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
Digital Lending Partnerships Support
- Job Title
- Digital Lending Partnerships Support
- Job ID
- New York, NY
- Other Location
We are seeking an Digital Lending Partnerships Support Consultant, to help drive partnership business development and the on-going management of partner distribution channels for the Working Capital Terms and Business Loans products. This role will be a critical enabler of the B2B growth strategy by expanding the reach of our current suite of products and developing both broad and custom solutions.
Achieving results in this role will require the incoming Analyst to work fluently in a fast-paced, startup-like culture, and be an influential partner and leader amongst business units.
This is a unique opportunity to source and directly manage external partners, gain business development experience, and participate in defining the product strategy for distribution partners.
- Research, analyze and prepare data and insights for industry analysis and partner outreach strategy development
- Prepare presentations for senior management on performance of partnership pipeline
- Assess competitor offerings in market place and develop plans to differentiate lending products in a given distribution channel
- Support creation of compelling business cases to influence successful prioritization of the partnership distribution channel strategy
- Play an active role in the team, contributing ideas and recommendations to help drive growth of loan volume across the portfolio
- Present Working Capital Terms and Business Loans to various business units and help the team champion the products internally
- Analytical skills and financial acumen, comfortable using data to formulate and support theories
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to multi-task, operate autonomously, track details, and prioritize effectively
- Self-starter who thrives in a rapidly changing, dynamic environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to influence key partners
- Strong problem-solving mindset
- B2B experience, preferably with product management and partnerships expertise
- Understanding of small business lending, in particular, invoice-based financing options, a strong plus
- Understanding of small business payment product buying/decision making triggers and experience creating strategies to respond to them, a strong plus