The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
Sr. Analytic Consultant (Healthcare Analytics)
- Job Title
- Sr. Analytic Consultant (Healthcare Analytics)
- Job ID
- Chicago, IL
- Other Location
- Boston, MA
C2G Partners is recognized as an award-winning marketing and analytics consulting firm and has provided solutions to some of the world’s best known and most respected Fortune 500 and mid-sized companies. We have been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in 6 out of last 7 years.
We are currently seeking a Senior Data Scientist in the Chicago or Boston area who will work with business leaders to solve our clients’ business challenges and improve clients’ business results. We contribute our Advanced Analytics subject matter expertise to the recommendations and solutions delivered to our clients.
We spend majority of our time on getting data into proper shape and performing analyses solve clients’ business problems. We evaluate different sources of data, discover patterns hidden within raw data, create insightful variables, and develop competing models with different machine learning algorithms. We validate and cross validate our recommendations to make sure our recommendations will perform well over time.
- Work with practice leaders and clients to understand clients’ business problem, industry context, data sources, potential risk and constraints
- Problem solve with practice leaders to translate the business program into a solvable Analytics problem, formulate different approaches, outline pros and cons for each approach
- Work with practice leaders to get client feedback, get alignment on approaches, deliverables, and overall timeline
- Develop a project plan including key milestones, timeline, and contingency plan
- Create analytical engines to drive customer growth through targeting, segmentation, offer optimization, customer profitability (LTV) and multi-channel campaign lever optimization (e.g., propensity modelling) and continuously enhancing analytical tools and processes
- Access and analyze data from client and external data vendors
- Conduct statistical data analysis, including exploratory data analysis, data mining, and document key insights and findings
- Create insightful and/or predictive summary variables from granular-level data
- Work with Predictive Modeling Teams and use outputs of predictive models and/or machine learning algorithms
- Document key insights, recommend actions client could take, and quantify business impact. Present results to business partners
- MS or PhD degree in Statistics, Math, Operation Research, Economics, Advanced Analytics, Computer Sciences, Engineering or MBA
- Min 2-4 years of professional experience in Advanced Analytics; expert in data science and statistical techniques
- Strong knowledge of healthcare ecosystem and data (pharmacy claims data knowledge is preferred)
- Strong business understanding and problem-solving skills
- Ability to extract and work with large data sets
- Strong understanding predictive modeling and machine learning (ability to use model scores as inputs into complex analysis)
- Expertise with SQL, SAS or R/Python; proficient with Tableau